• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DevilChef

Reaction score
Recently retired Chef with an '79 Cadillac Eldorado in the carport with a trunk full of leisure suits, qiana shirts, faux silk boxers, and plastic boots, now that history has ended I'm waiting for fashion to regress until we meet up at a swap meet and I can find those 1960's 501's I long for.

watchaser

Reaction score
New member here. Always enjoyed surfing the forums so I thought I'd join.

My name is Anh, 35 from California. As for style, I am a selvedge denim, t-shirt, kicks, and watches kind of guy. Denim all selvedge and can range from RRL, rag and bone to jcrew. Any comfortable t-shirt works. Shoes can range from common projects, Nike flyknit to YSL boots. As for my time pieces, you can find me rocking a Casio to a Rolex or one of my few audemars piguet.

Looking forward to picking up a few style ideas on the forums.

Boot Lover

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Boot Lover and I have just joined this forum. I live in Ireland and fashion wise I am into boots (big time) , denim and leather. I just love the coming winter months when I can wear my favorite boots and leathers. Looking forward to discussions on fashion with other guys.

JackFoxe

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm JackFoxe,

-Based in South America, orginally from London, though permanently mobile in warmer climes thoughout the year.
-Interested in bespoke classical menswear
-Especially clothes for warm weather including suits, trousers, shirts and sports jackets.
-Mobile usually so one 70-80 litre case of clothes - currently building up clothes using English and Italian cloth mostly with South American and later, Asian tailors.

Greetings to all.

tiedtyper

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Ben – currently based in Perth, Western Australia but moving eastward next year for work. I've just joined the forum after a couple of months of determined lurking and learning. I'm 28 years old but my sense of style is still in its infancy: an ex-girlfriend once described my choice of casual clothes as 'preppy French', while the new job means I am looking to build a work wardrobe.

I look forward to meeting some of you on the forums!

Codysch123

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Cody. I'm an Engineer in Washington State (PNW USA). I found the forum while researching purchases for my work attire. I've recently become addicted to boots and other handmade leather accessories (watch straps, wallets, belts). I've been snooping around (lurking) to research sizing for Vibergs, Aldens, OSBs, Trumans, etc. I've found some really useful info here already. I finally decided to make an account today. Thanks!

Last edited:

MattGuitar

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Matt. I am a professor, husband, and father of two children. I have a fondness for dressing up a bit, and I have a near-fetish for ties. I was recently promoted and am trying to wear sport coats, blazers, and suits more often, which is why I come here.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Matt. I am a professor, husband, and father of two children. I have a fondness for dressing up a bit, and I have a near-fetish for ties. I was recently promoted and am trying to wear sport coats, blazers, and suits more often, which is why I come here.

Welcome, Matt. Academe, ties, and an interest in dressing up a bit are all signs that you'll soon develop a codependency on this site. Don't say we didn't warn you.
biggrin.gif

maximih

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm Max. A college student from Germany.
I enjoy the simple things in life like great food and of course why I'm here, dressing up!
Thanks!
Max

DMND

Reaction score
Aloha to all! My name is Diamond, and I reside in California. I'm not a millionaire, but I window shop like one. I love most all things of men's fashion, especially great shoes and beautiful leather jackets. I'm hoping to add to the little collection I have, and possibly help someone else add to theirs. I can't wait to check out this site and see all of the nice things I could wear :)

Thanks!

wjenks

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought it was about time to introduce myself.

My name is William Jenkins and together with Maeve Elliott I am the Co-Founder of Mr. Jenks, an Irish brand based in Dublin. Founded in November 2015, we offer a selection of Silk and Linen Pocket Squares and Handcrafted Umbrellas.

The fun name comes from my family – both my Father and I had the nickname “Jenks” – and the name stuck in my mind as a memorable option for the brand!

Our goal is to learn from each of you and interact with you on topics that we share a passion for!

Regards,
William

AshtonMD

Reaction score
Hello all, not much to say about myself. I'm a 20 something year old man, who enjoys suits, old (Jaguar) cars, Elvis Presley music, and many things besides.

We're you to ask me what my taste in style is, I would reply any style from 1900-1969 I would likely wear in a heartbeat, and from the 1970s onward, I would exercise more caution in selecting the styles.

I'm a big fan of nice hats, and feel that when done right, they add a level of style and panache to a carefully selected outfit.

My favourite dress code by a landslide is White Tie and Tails, but I spend most of my time in clothes ranging from the Business Casual code to Business Formal code.

Thanks for your time!

bicycleradical

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Jake and I am in my late 30s living in the Washington, DC metro area. In recent years, I've developed a taste for nicer clothes, wearing blazers and sport jackets more often with nice pants, pocket squares, and other accessories.

I've come here to engage people in my new found love of looking proper.

See everyone on the forums!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads