• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aupsilon

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to get an account, I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone - just received a pair of Gustin denim and want to see how others are liking the product line. See you on the boards.

DjangoV

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a short introductory post from yet another new SF-member.

Who am I
My name on the forum as well as in real life is Django (I’ll leave the “V” to whatever imagination you may have and/or need). I am 32 years of age and am from The Netherlands, where I live happily with my wife and 2 kids (ages 2 and 5).
I work in accountancy, so I wear a suit about 5 days a week. With suits as well as with casual wear I’m sort of a conservative dresser, so i will most often be found in the Classic menswear section.
Other interests (apart from looking good ;) ) include cigars, Scotch, being outdoors (i.e. walking, camping, etc.).

Why am I here
Although I used to spend some time on appearance/clothing, fatherhood has somewhat caught up with me and left me reaching for the quick and easy outfits (or bare essentials for wearing suits). Now I am trying to regain/rebuild a decent wardrobe and while doing so I encountered the forum searching for info on matching/selecting pocket squares.

Although I like (or maybe even love) to express myself, I still find myself to be a semi-lurker (for now at least). This is mainly because I try to refrain from posting ‘empty’ or useless stuff. Also… I tend to rave (see above), which makes posting on forums a time-consuming activity.

Last edited:

roundy7722

Reaction score
hi i'm carl.

came by this forum whilst shopping, i think you will be seeing more of me!
from the advice to classified and other style-related help, WOW!
very cool, and i really appreciate the community support that makes it happen!!!

Paisley12

Reaction score
Im Paisley, PhD student, joined yesterday.

I like leather jackets and boots, and raw denim, especially Zimbabwe cotton.

Currently in the market for a new leather jacket.

Last edited:

Thearkly

Reaction score
Im Tony,
22yo Male

I wear shorts and t-shirts. I was building my wardrobe by buying shirts. I f'ed up and lost weight now they don't fit me, I think I will get them tailored instead of buying new ones!

I only own sneakers, and no casual shoes that I can use with jeans and a shirt.

I like discussing random things. I like Guinness and drinking my whiskey straight.

I get hot really easily so I avoid layering until it gets below 68*

HI EVERYBODY.

jinful

Reaction score
Glad meeting to all, I am a business owner from China,We are specialize in making leather clothing belts,wallets and handbags. thanks

bobneids

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am an engineer from Detroit looking enhance my formal wear collection.
Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Emdiemci

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

Name is Daryl and I am located in Miami, FL. I got into men's fashion around 2 years ago and have been loving it ever since. Found this forum through a google search which was pretty interesting to bump into a forum dedicated to what i truly enjoy. I revamped my wardrobe from sneakers, large shirts & button ups to clothes that fit my body size, tailored suits, and more casual and dress shoes. . I will be spending time on here as now I have found others who share the same interest. Any questions shoot me a message.

JasonLittle

Reaction score
Hi.

I found this website after searching for information about shoemakers in Northampton and found it really interesting so have signed up in order to ask a few questions before purchasing some quality shoes.
I figured it would be great to get some informed advice rather than find out the expensive way.

I am a 43 year old married guy with one 4 year old son. I am not a follower of fashion although I do appreciate quality gear.
I tend to wear smart casual mainly and partial to nice denims along with dress shoes.
I run my own photography business and shoot a lot of fashion and hair fashion.

I am more partial towards brown shoes rather than black.

The bug for quality shoes hit me after purchasing some high quality Footjoy Classic golf shoes then adding a pair of Dartmouth full Brogue Shipton & Henege 2nd hand pair from an ebayer. I lknow they are not the best quality out there but they felt really comfortable and have given me the bug to look for MTO higher quality pairs.

I look forward to chatting with more of you later down the line.

Regards,

Jason, Chelmsford Essex

JPalmer

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jeffrey. I'm becoming more and more involved with my own style after entering the industry I'm in. There's a lot of emphasis on personal dress and I can feel myself falling more and more in love with fashion as time goes on. I hope that I can contribute to this site productively and learn a lot from everyone!

raff

Reaction score
Hello, I'm raff.

Nice to meet you. I'm here since I discovered the "style system" just recently on french forums (I'm french :) ) and I seek every forum of style for the moment :)

cmcollection

Reaction score
My name is Carlysle and I am from Florida. I'm a full time student and research assistant. I love anything from designer to high street fashion. I run my own youtube channel on fashion and style.
0.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members