• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUSBANDS (Paris)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
got my MTO back, it's stupid fast now, like just a bit over a month now, it's made in Portugal now, shoulder feels slightly less padded though might also have something to do with upsize form EU46 to EU47 on jacket this time

p.s. by the way, if you MTO, make sure when you specify jacket length you're clear about it's back length excluding collar. My first old order was spot on, this new one I feel like they might have done including collar (or could just be margin of error, like 0.5 inch, since collar is like 1 inch, I said 73.5cm, which is ~28.9in, when I measured it's about 28.5in, while last one was pretty much 29in)

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got my MTO back, it's stupid fast now, like just a bit over a month now, it's made in Portugal now, shoulder feels slightly less padded though might also have something to do with upsize form EU46 to EU47 on jacket this time

p.s. by the way, if you MTO, make sure when you specify jacket length you're clear about it's back length excluding collar. My first old order was spot on, this new one I feel like they might have done including collar (or could just be margin of error, like 0.5 inch, since collar is like 1 inch, I said 73.5cm, which is ~28.9in, when I measured it's about 28.5in, while last one was pretty much 29in)
Thanks! I just sent my measurements in this morning.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
Small SS25 teaser

AW24 next week?

448526750_757200813159304_7912470958478916215_n.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Weekend looks. Linen husbands shirt with the Ben Cobb houndstooth jacket.

White cotton husbands shirt with the flared jeans (have had them hemmed for my 5’7 ass) and a Ben Cobb peak lapel blazer (a little on the long side but still fond of it)

Cotton shirt is a 37 and fits tight but well and the linen is a 39, more spacious but still works great.
IMG_9885.jpeg
IMG_9889.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9872.jpeg
    IMG_9872.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 89

Satmoche

Reaction score
And so, gentlemen, the sport coat arrived, at last, with an apology from the sales associate - not that I blamed him for the hassle. He was kind enough to send a photo of it.
I shall collect in July once I return to Paris.

View attachment 2120939
I finally picked up the jacket and I absolutely loved it. Nicolas, the owner, was quite transparent with the delays which echoes what everyone highlighted. There was a slight crease under the collar, at the back, but that is something I frequently face and the team altered the jacket within a few days - no additional fee.

When doing the second fitting, I bought their polo shirt, cotton pique, in navy. It is really well-made and comfortable, with a collar that slips easily under the collar of a jacket.
Sadly, it is not as popular as their shirts or suits so it is unsure whether they will continue to make them and offer different colours.
POLO-EN-PIQUE-BLEU-MARINE_1.webp
POLO-EN-PIQUE-BLEU-MARINE_4.jpg

herecomesanother

Reaction score

Any views on the Portuguese factory's work vs the old Italian's ? I'm coming up to 10 months waiting on my last MTO order, I have a bunch of ideas for what I'd like from the next once this one's in, but would be good to know where things currently stand in terms of manufacturing quality given the changes.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don’t know enough to comment and not feeling send it to someone to cut it up…, lapel button hole might be machine made now? I’m not one of those fuzz about those kind of thing though.

Nero1626

Reaction score
To any one that interested in ordering Husbands’s MTO. There is a good news and a bad news. The turnaround time is significantly faster. About 5 weeks for my second MTO. The bad news is that they have raise the price to €1870 for a two piece suit.

Reaction score
To any one that interested in ordering Husbands’s MTO. There is a good news and a bad news. The turnaround time is significantly faster. About 5 weeks for my second MTO. The bad news is that they have raise the price to €1870 for a two piece suit.
Was £1570 for me a couple weeks back so adds up. 5 weeks is faster than I thought! I was told early October for mine but realize I may need to get the rest of my payment sorted sooner at this rate!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the one I just got in record fast time was $2,050 USD (i.e. ~1870 euro) as well

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics