• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How old does this guy look? How old do you think he is?

GSquared

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A.L.Z.
The guy also directs shoots and commercials for Zuki, a Montreal fashion designer. My guess is, I think Zuki, like most luxury brands, had fallen on tough times last year, and the director doubled as the model. similar to our case. The vest is by Zuki (I think)...it may be the guy's own though...I don't know. All I know is he has directed for Zuki.
What the hell is wrong with the vest though?!?!?

Everything is wrong with the vest.

And I don't know if you have fallen on hard times, I would want to invest with you.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy also directs shoots and commercials for Zuki, a Montreal fashion designer. My guess is, I think Zuki, like most luxury brands, had fallen on tough times last year, and the director doubled as the model. similar to our case. The vest is by Zuki (I think)...it may be the guy's own though...I don't know. All I know is he has directed for Zuki.

Wait a minute. Did you just ask what's wrong with the vest? EVERYTHING. I wouldn't trust you to run a marketing campaign if you think that vest is ok

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
He looks like a guy that lost his virginity to a hooker in Budapest after having his scrotum ritualistically shaved.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
He looks like a guy that lost his virginity to a hooker in Budapest after having his scrotum ritualistically shaved.

Is there something wrong with that?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Is there something wrong with that?

More like role model worthy.

A.L.Z.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Call PETA and ask them....
you are concerned about PETA and you are on a styleforum?
bounce2.gif
lol8[1].gif
ffffuuuu.gif
blush.gif
eh.gif

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...he is naturally good-looking, well put-together, seems intelligent, sociable, and worldly.

Well put-together? Seriously?

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's made of a ******* cow or something like that. No wonder the "Canadian tuxedo" is made of denim. We're clearly born without a sense of style in this country, but our nose for kitsch is very, very strong.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
It's made of a ******* cow or something like that. No wonder the "Canadian tuxedo" is made of denim. We're clearly born without a sense of style in this country, but our nose for kitsch is very, very strong.

I once stole 47 Pink Flamingos out of the front yards of two Winnipeg houses.

Two.

You do the math.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire

I see you also had a Hungarian Bar Mitzvah,

Mazel tov, my brother.

A.L.Z.

Reaction score
The gentleman is actually a very good director. He actually produced this commercial last year, which has since been broadcast all over the world and dubbed into several languages. I've seen it in Canada of course, in English and French. Has anyone seen it in the US?

Geoff Gander

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
Does not post on SF, believing most MC regulars to be vain and limpwristed dandies. SW&D posters look like criminals to him, and he would cross the street to avoid their unwashed, underclass-dwelling ilk.

Once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

lol8[1].gif

Seriously, I'd put him at 45-50, has kids, probably still married. Based on body type I'd say he's sedentary, probably builds model ships or some other "crafty" hobby - definitely has a workshop or something back home. If he's Canadian he shops at Lee Valley Tools.

Food-wise he eats standard fare, but doesn't think putting Brie on his burger is hoity-toity. Wine drinker. He doesn't watch BBC dramas, but will watch HBO. Prefers the original Star Wars (before Lucas went back and "improved" everything); doesn't "get" the deeper symbolism of J.R.R. Tolkien (LOTR was just a bunch of good movies to him). Reads Tom Clancy.

Would I trust a man like this? Yes. Would I trust his investment advice if I didn't know him? No. Needs a suit.

My $0.02.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I see you also had a Hungarian Bar Mitzvah,

Mazel tov, my brother.

laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily