• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you keep track of contacts?

styleme_now

Reaction score
Business contacts, friends, birthdays, etc.? As an attorney, I need to become more serious about tracking my contacts, pertinent info about them, note times we've met, things about them I should not forget, their interests, etc.

I would prefer some kind of software that is managed online so I could access it from work and home.

What do you guys use?

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Google/Gmail Contacts and Calendar. I have it sync with my phone and my mac's address book. works great. I don't even use GMail, I just use it for their address book and calendar syncing abilities. I use yahoo for my web-based mail.

styleme_now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
Google/Gmail Contacts and Calendar. I have it sync with my phone and my mac's address book. works great. I don't even use GMail, I just use it for their address book and calendar syncing abilities. I use yahoo for my web-based mail.

is there a way to back up these gmail/google contacts?

do you sync the google calendar with outlook, or just leave it separate?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Outlook. Everyone is listed in my Contacts along with pertinent info that I need to remember such as birthdays, names of children, etc.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by styleme_now
is there a way to back up these gmail/google contacts? do you sync the google calendar with outlook, or just leave it separate?
I'm pretty sure you can export them as a CSV file for future use if need be. I sync everything with google...works for both mac and PC, both on my Pocket PC and my android phone too. http://www.google.com/sync/index.html

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Lost a phone and all my contacts once, so now I am super careful. I use Gmail's contacts, which I keep synched to Apple Address book (and backed up every few weeks from there) and my phone. I don't really keep records of interactions or notes on people, though I suppose there is no reason why that cannot be done under the notes section.

Used Plaxo for a while, but didn't bother reinstalling it when I put a new hard drive in to my machine a while back. It was is pretty good too.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prostadineonline