• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Homeland on Showtime.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can Dana just commit suicide already what an annoying sub plot

I think the writers are going for a "like father like daughter" angle with the crazies and only other crazies understanding you. I feel like her experience is going to be pretty similar to his, just on a smaller scale. That kid is obviously going to try to make some kind of Romeo/Juliet thing or suicide pact happen.

Onetwobit

Reaction score
I think the writers are going for a "like father like daughter" angle with the crazies and only other crazies understanding you. I feel like her experience is going to be pretty similar to his, just on a smaller scale. That kid is obviously going to try to make some kind of Romeo/Juliet thing or suicide pact happen.
I'm thinking that Dana is gonna get snatched or get into some deep **** and it will bring brodie back to DC.

Last edited:

Schwazer

Reaction score

I'm thinking that Dana is gonna get snatched or get into some deep **** and it will bring brodie back to DC. 

Get kidnapped or dies, so Brody has to come back.

I think there is something to do with Abu Nazir's son coming to the States to do "something".

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Something I couldn't stop thinking about it what's Dana's friend gonna tell her parents about the new mouth to feed?

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God I hope this is the end of Dana.

If they kill Quinn and keep Dana on the show I'm going to be very tempted to stop watching.

Wondering what's up with the pregnancy test. My wife's an OBGYN and said Lithium sometimes causes false positives on pregnancy tests but I think that'd be too obscure of a plotline for most viewers. It'd be total bullshit if they make it Brody's baby because the timeline wouldn't work for her to not be showing I'd think. Liquor store random smash baby I suppose?

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really hope the pregnancy tests are her way of checking if she still has medication in her body. Can't take pregnancy-drama.

Schwazer

Reaction score
That Javadi is ruthless.

When is Brody back?

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really hope the pregnancy tests are her way of checking if she still has medication in her body. Can't take pregnancy-drama.

Nicely done. I didn't get that at all. Had no idea about the lithium/pregnancy connection.

Schwazer

Reaction score

Wow! The analyst.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This show is getting ridiculous. I still kind of enjoy it, but it's losing me more with every ridiculous plot twist.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member