• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Warm day but full of meetings. Dark suit required.

Suit: Paul Stuart
Shirt and tie: Zegna

View attachment 791543 View attachment 791544
Caustic Man mentioned a while back that he didn't like your ties. After paying closer attention to them for the past few weeks, I'm inclined to agree with him. I really like your shirt, suit and square choices however. I think your ties are holding back your fits from being truly excellent.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caustic Man mentioned a while back that he didn't like your ties. After paying closer attention to them for the past few weeks, I'm inclined to agree with him. I really like your shirt, suit and square choices however. I think your ties are holding back your fits from being truly excellent.
Yeah, blue on blue might not have been a good choice. CM is rather annoyingly right most of the time. Recommendations?

Last edited:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#101. A study in winter textures.

Fit 17-06-03 - 1.jpg
Fit 17-06-03 - 3.jpg
Fit 17-06-03 - 4.jpg
Fit 17-06-03 - 2.jpg

Ray-Ban - Henry Bucks - Seidensticker - Conrad Wu - Maker's Shirt (PS) - Nomos - Pal Zileri - Buday

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Other day, weather is a bit in between seasons here, even though it's June. So, I'm breaking seasonal "rules" & wear both linen and woolly stuff:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
401a-dirnelli2.jpg
401b.jpg
401c.jpg
401d.jpg

Suit: Chester Barrie bespoke
Shirt: Inglese
Tie: Adriano Dirnelli
PS: Richard James
Shoes: Carmina

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Attempting to start a new Styleforum trend, taking a picture with things that are (almost) the same color as what one is wearing.

P1090665 2.jpg

Brooks Brothers silk jacket (with side vents like @Caustic Man's new jacket) and showing what happens when one's watch, phone, and wallet are all pockets on the same side, and olive cotton trousers, Stafford olive and white University stripe OCBD shirt, Vineyard Vines tie, and Allen-Edmonds tan suede Strandmoks.

A Piece-Of-A-Person (with raisin scone) picture.

P1090671 2.JPG

@Mr Knightly, in 1962 I had a light grey corduroy single button three piece suit (Made in the USA by HIS) with a black suede collar, jetted pockets, and the vest cut straight across the bottom.

Alan Bee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning iGents,

Today we have on a cream double breasted suit in heavy Irish Linen. Cloth is about 14-16oz Cacciopolli from a vintage bolt pried from the tight fists of Diego Cacciopolli. The drape is brilliant and doesn't wrinkle as much as lighter linens. Simple a brilliant summer suit and fine alternative to the Solaro suit I had on in the last video. Enjoy the video clip ...

Alan Bee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads