• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
lovely autumn day in Blighty

Brovsko

Reaction score
The lapels are too skinny for my taste but I really like the colour. Fabric looks interesting what is it made of?
It's 100% cotton. This jacket actually used to be beige but was discolored when the dry cleaner tried to take out a stain. I decided to have it redyed into this color, which I now much prefer. The lapels should be wider. they just need to be pressed again.

Hal Freeman

Reaction score
Good noon sirs,

First time venturing into not wearing a white-based pocket square. To be honest, I've always had trouble with non-white PS's except the occasional burgundy with black tie ensembles. I hope it's not too 'matchy-matchy'. First time with experimenting with a gold based tie as well. So this is really outside my comfort zone haha. The shirt a a pale sky blue *I had no idea that the collars were flapping around, I only found out after uploading them--apologies. Enjoy.

Texture and footwear:

With many thanks,

Hal

@Mistraldpec thank you sir! I wish I could find more heavily patterned trousers though! I really do like the solid top and patterned bottom look alot.

Roy Al

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Hal Freeman Overall fit is nice good, I like fabric. But not tie. Too bizi and load with that ensemble. With that ps you could try navy or burgundy, deep green or deep purple - textured like grenadine or so.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Some great stuff the last couple pages....but this page could really use a crappy mirror selfie

Jacket: Eidos
Trousers: Panta
Shoes: StC
Shirt: Proper Cloth
Tie: Anderson & Sheppard (thanks @Cleav)
PS: Drakes

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#80.

NY Hat Co - Ray-Ban - SuitSupply - BB - Henry Bucks - TM Lewin - Sartore - CK - G&G - Tumi

Last edited:

blekit

Reaction score
#80.

NY Hat Co - Ray-Ban - SuitSupply - BB - Henry Bucks - TM Lewin - Sartore - CK - G&G - Tumi

Superb fit Cox! The jacket is Soho I think, but may I ask when did you buy it? I haven't seen many DB models in last two SuSu collections unfortunately...

Earlier today...

Really nice, I think this is your fit that I like the most so far.

blekit

Reaction score
Today, time to get the Autumn wardrobe out from the closet.

e6ad611583cd14a0ad6d0879545ac79a.jpg

* Suitsupply
* Tyrwhitt
* tie from Embassy of Elegance
* ps from @Poszetka
* Massimo Dutti pants
* Cheaney shoes

44025f5c1d597006a7ded65505468603.jpg

12970f94e35d951681c882306d39dac4.jpg

ab41c67af0c4ac1a0eb3edf919d937fa.jpg

I know the jacket is too short. That's one of my first purchases from SuSu and back then I didn't know any better :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads