• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks. Looks fabulous
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The week is ending with occasional rain today, and it's an early morning for me, so forgive any bags you might see under my eyes.

Suit - New & Lingwood
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - JAB
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.
Braces - Trafalgar, via Barney's NYC
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - Magnanni for Bergdorf Goodman

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shantung day.

I like the effort, but the tie and the shoes have to go. The jacket, trousers, and shirt are such a nice example of trad, but the shoes and tie look out of place with it. I'd suggest some simple brown loafers or derbies and a repp or solid tie in a more conservative color. Save the dub monks and the purple tie for when everything else isn't so trad.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#77. New suit on maiden voyage - needs breaking in.

Coccinella (Minnis 0656 from Ed) - Maker's Shirt - Canali - Pal Zileri - Stowa - Carmina for Unipair

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#77. New suit on maiden voyage - needs breaking in.

Superb! The more I see that cloth, the more I like it. Also, that's a lovely Stowa. If it's a Marine Auto, I have one just like it. One rugged watch.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Max Trad. Looks great. Vintage jacket?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads