• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SeaJen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm not smiling it's because my day is already ****.

I like the action shots, @Claghorn (and yes, yesterday was SM mini-herringbone, and I agree about the rise).

Last edited:

deacon-hh

Reaction score
Can you post the shot with the watch? It would be interessting to know, if the wristbands get the same love here like in the Stilmagazin.

Haha, i dont think so. This forum is more classic than sprezz:) But no problem i have posted the picture already in the watch Thread.

@ Don du bist also stiller mitleser im Stilmagazin? Wir würden uns bestimmt freuen deine Fotos auch da zu sehen. lg

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

@Claghorn I've said it before and I'll say it again: please post more iPhone action pics.

A little variety is always good.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote: Are you hips as wide as the pictures imply? If not, that jacket makes you look way narrow in the shoulders.

This has been discussed on several occasions upthread.

By the way, belated congratulations to Koala-T for having cut the grass ...
smile.gif

Cheers,

Ac

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score

Good! try to wear: double-breasted dark jacket in subtle chalk stripe with the hard-shoulder, draped chest and a soft waist. a pair of pants to the jacket. they should be loose in the hips and not very much taper to the ankle (I think 20-20,5 cm width at the bottom). pants should be cuffed with a width of 5 cm. pants must be fully supported by suspenders. shoes with rounded toe. color black or espresso. shirt, tie and handkerchief you will pick yourself. I'm sure of it. I'm sure this option will be very good for your physique. Good luck!

Chulillo

Reaction score
@SeaJen great looking fit today, really like it.

@DonCologne I like your jacket but it certainly seems a little short in the sleeves. Also, are you losing weight? Seems like you are. If it is so, keep it up!

@Cantabrigian great looking fit, greatly executed IMO.

@Koala-T solid colors suit you. I would take Victor's advice into consideration, specially the part about not using tapper trousers.

@bienluienapris nice outfit today. Aside from the shoes, that are not my cup of tea, the rest is really good. Great country-color palette you chose, ideal for the fall.

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good!

try to wear:

double-breasted dark jacket in subtle chalk stripe with the hard-shoulder, draped chest and a soft waist.

a pair of pants to the jacket. they should be loose in the hips and not very much taper to the ankle (I think 20-20,5 cm width at the bottom). pants should be cuffed with a width of 5 cm.
pants must be fully supported by suspenders.

shoes with rounded toe. color black or espresso.

shirt, tie and handkerchief you will pick yourself. I'm sure of it.

I'm sure this option will be very good for your physique. Good luck!

Great advice, where people have been telling him to taper his pants. They need to be loose not to emphasize his hips

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33