• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roy Al

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weekend, and I am too bright.

P1010015.JPG
P1010034.JPG
P1010028.JPG
P1010014.JPG
P1010003.JPG

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The day is sunny, warm, and a bit humid here in NYC, and I was not expecting to be dressing up today, but, this afternoon, I am contemplating the purchase of a unicorn - not an actual unicorn, but an article of clothing both exotic and rare - unusual in its configuration, and for which I most probably have little use, except that it did capture my imagination when last I laid eyes on it. Now, with the advantage of second exposure, I will see if this item was a momentary lapse in my sartorial judgment, or whether it is something that I cannot live without - or both ;) .

To that end, I dressed up a bit, for better context in trying this unicorn on for size.

Sports jacket - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Drake's, via the Armoury, NYC
Trousers - Brooks Brothers
Cufflinks - DVVS, NYC (now defunct)
Pocket square - Roda
Shoes - Carmina, via the Armoury, NYC
Face mask - New & Lingwood

IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG
IMG_4395.JPG
IMG_4396.JPG
IMG_4397.JPG
IMG_4398.JPG

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Had a little get together at my new office today. We haven’t had time to get the place painted and decorated yet, but it will be great!

5E645C91-F172-4730-9DEC-C461CA5470FD.jpeg

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads