• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First Sunday of Lent. Harris Tweed, a bunch of Brooks Bros, and Bach.

blekit

Reaction score
If the weather keeps improving like it does for the past few days, I'll have to pack my winter pieces away soon. Until then, I can enjoy for example this flannel doublebreasted suit. Also, I think that this time black cap-toe oxfords were the right choice
smile.gif

* Suitsupply
* Osovski shirt
* Embassy of Elegance tie
* ps from Poszetka
* Yanko shoes

And a piece of a person from Saturday.

* Suitsupply
* Tyrwhitt
* tie and ps from Poszetka

@DiplomaticTies you are right, I have this tie (and one other from the challis series). I really like it (though it could be just a little bit wider and longer for me) and I'm glad that our local brand is making clients all over the world.

J o s h

Reaction score
My first post in this thread. This is how I layered up against the cold on a visit to Minnesota earlier this week.

Zegna jacket, Man 1924 sweater, Suit Supply shirt, Valentini pants. Not shown: birdseye Mazarin socks and Park Aves in burgundy shell.

Roy Al

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@clarinetplayer
I like the shirt & tie - and I really like the Harris - but maybe not together.
That jacket needs a more informal shirt and tie. Tan tattersall and wool tie in brownish..?
And PS has a bit of stagefright. :)

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the weather keeps improving like it does for the past few days, I'll have to pack my winter pieces away soon. Until then, I can enjoy for example this flannel doublebreasted suit. Also, I think that this time black cap-toe oxfords were the right choice
smile.gif

* Suitsupply
* Osovski shirt
* Embassy of Elegance tie
* ps from Poszetka
* Yanko shoes

And a piece of a person from Saturday.

* Suitsupply
* Tyrwhitt
* tie and ps from Poszetka

@DiplomaticTies you are right, I have this tie (and one other from the challis series). I really like it (though it could be just a little bit wider and longer for me) and I'm glad that our local brand is making clients all over the world.
Love the first fit. Hate the second one.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A change of perspective - another view of the new place for today's photos.

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - BB
Tie - Harvie & Hudson
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
Braces - Paul Stuart
PS - Ashear
Shoes - Carmina, via the Armoury, NYC
Overcoat - BB
Hat - Selentino
Scarf - Johnston's of Elgin

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?