• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Veremund

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Perfection. Sander is one of my style icons.

Last edited:

EliodA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, we dont have to speak with "them". This is your problem, nobody else's. As a fellow European let me be very clear that I dont subscribe to your views on "Asians", European history, the textile industry or pretty much everything else you commented on over the last few days in this forum. Including menswear.

Couldn't have said it better. In fact, if I'd had tried, it would have sounded a lot less, ehm, diplomatic.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

mcobinad

Reaction score

Not sure I would have settled for the bold navy PS. The tie is already pronounced with a dominant navy blue. In my view, a subtle paisley with an element of orange would have distinguished the overall presentation. In the existing circumstances, the outfit looks somewhat excessively colour coordinated. Otherwise, the look is decent ;)

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Andy, I agree about the jacket sadly. I will still wear it but I was not happy with the fit and it is an older piece I had altered. Oh well. Live and learn. This is one from last week I forgot to post. Also, I have 2 pairs of these light grey linen trousers so that is why they show up so much. Been too hot to wear anything to work besides them :/ BB jacket, shirt, polo tie, Howard Yount trous. Also, the angle at which I can take the robo poses makes the jacket seem shorter as well as the sleeves, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was mentioned with a purpose; they're an organised group "being vulgar to others as much as we like, and if you hit me back, WE hit you".
As to why this "Triad" does not admit other nationalities to comply to your world view, you'll have to speak with them.

I have no idea what this guy is talking about, but this is completely unacceptable and offensive.

This is not my forum, but as far as I'm concerned @Nikolaus , you are not welcome here.

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can we PLEASE talk about useless subjects again? I'm personally getting sick of both the moronic racist comments and the the self righteous moral policing that follows it.

After the Roycru inspired conversation a few days ago.
I did recently try a vegan cookie with the new aquafaba "egg substitute" and it was definitely a step up from normal vegan baking. However only a few of the bakeries here on Boston are currently using it.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher Cox