• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No square, no tie, no belt, no shoes, no socks, no break, no worries.

You know what? This doesn't even look bad. I'd prefer a light blue or even white OCBD here, but grey jacket/navy pants always look good together. Is that a short sleeve shirt, or are the sleeves not long enough? Btw, I noticed you stopped posting full body shots, is that a conscious decision?

Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what? This doesn't even look bad. I'd prefer a light blue or even white OCBD here, but grey jacket/navy pants always look good together. Is that a short sleeve shirt, or are the sleeves not long enough? Btw, I noticed you stopped posting full body shots, is that a conscious decision?

Thanks. It's short sleeve.

Who makes it, T? I kinda like the silhouette.

I got mine from Daffy's. The brand is FB Class. I've never heard of the brand, but it's Made in Italy.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It's short sleeve.
That's too bad, but I guess it's ok with NY weather. No idea how you guys wear sportcoats anyway. I spent a whole summer in NYC last year and it was shorts/shirts all day every day, and I still started sweating after walking a couple of blocks.

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, AAS & T. Having a real hard time finding unstructured coats that fit, most things I find are regulars and I need shorts... the more options I know, the better
smile.gif

elduderino

Reaction score

Lightish gray fresco and dark brown WTB below.
I really like that coat! Deets? On the Square: what IC & you already said. :)
X-post from the challenge
Sieht klasse aus!
I just received my Tioctime from Timotune... so I have to wear it!
I dunno about this tie. It's too shiny for my taste…
It is delightful to see you again, Sheepy, and you have indeed remained splendid, but, if your goal is to be like management, you'll have to attach the other end of the horse to your neck.
I'm always amazed by how much of a gentleman you are while being snarky and, remembering the penor-talk a few days back, sometimes even dirty.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monochrome fridays & copying Coxaca as promised

Suit: MJ Bale
Shirt: Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter dark grey wool h/bone
Shoes: Meermin MTO
PS: Henry Carter Irish linen
Everything is awesome, but I think the herringbone tie throws it off. I think the same color in a solid would be great. A black knit would be perfect.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I really like that coat! Deets?
On the Square: what IC & you already said. :)

Thrifted Lanvin.

Monochrome fridays & copying Coxaca as promised

Suit: MJ Bale
Shirt: Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter dark grey wool h/bone
Shoes: Meermin MTO
PS: Henry Carter Irish linen

The tie is too close without being close enough, namean?

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everything is awesome, but I think the herringbone tie throws it off.  I think the same color in a solid would be great.  A black knit would be perfect.  

True on the knit. One of the (firstworld) problems with owning a tie company, too much choice in the morning!

Thrifted Lanvin.
The tie is too close without being close enough, namean?

I do but IRL it matches perfectly. I think the different textures, a slightly over-exposed photo and the limits of a galaxy camera are making them appear just a shade different. You'll have to take my word for it. :)

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kiton black label blue suit, Isaia shirt, omega sea master, brown Lobb shoes, kiton tie

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SB I agree with other comments on this fit. I really likie the SC cloth- is that a Fresco too? also nice color

I just received my Tioctime from Timotune... so I have to wear it!

Everything is awesome, but I think the herringbone tie throws it off. I think the same color in a solid would be great. A black knit would be perfect.

+1- very James Bond. Or something conservative business dress like a straight black sheeny repp

Last edited:

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It's Friday, so it must be gingham time.

Suit: Lab Pal Zileri
Shirt: Oxford
Tie: Joe Black
Square: Oxford
Shoes: G&G Mayfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads