• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't say that I like the pants, (color doesn't appeal to me) but I love the shoes.

Weekend starts with this combo:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New vest. I put a belt on later. Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really like the pants and the socks are an added bonus. I think the outfit sends mixed signals though. The pants are obviously weekend and fun, but up top especially the structure of the jacket is too formal for the pants. I like the square shoulders of your sport coats in general on you, but I think this is a situation that would call for a more casual soft shoulder jacket. Love the shoes, pocket square, and cufflinks too.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The shoes are Allan Edmonds Cambridge:
Spoiler!http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF8605_1_40000000001_-1 So I can not see what is wrong with this shoes. The suit fits very good for me. I have these suits: - Kiton 3 pieces suit in charcoal stripes - Navy Blue Regent suit - DB Burberrys steel blue - DB Ermenegildo Zegna blue with a grey check - Guy Laroche grey Flanell suit - Solid charcoal Eduard Dressler - Burberrys blue/green - Navy blue pinstripe Paul Stuart by ISAIA - Brooks Brothers seersucker - Scabal 3 pieces grey Pow check suit So no need to spent >500$ for a suit from a brand I never heard from. Here some fotos you can see the suit with better light conditions:
07.02.13 Sydney, NS
New vest. I put a belt on later.
Is the vest too short? I think it is. It fits pretty well in the body so I'm guessing I'd have to have the next larger size tailored. Decisions. The last two shots are from yesterday when I first got the vest and was fooling around.
my dudes, i am confuse, how many fits do you wear in a day? :)

Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no hate...but i think youd benefit TONS from a different pose...maybe try a hand in your pocket.

also love the jacket.
I use to do different poses more often. I had four main ones: arms folded, one hand in pocket, two hands in pocket, and arms at side. This is what I wore in June.

I like the visual consistency of the same pose.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's what I wore on vacation on July 2nd.  I wore the vest outfit today.  Sorry for the confusion.  I'll date both of them next time.  

no worries, just bustin your chops a lil bit. ;)

bt dubz, in all those fits in the collage, i like the one with the blackwatch polo shirt and no jacket the best. i think that style really suits you. and your shoes seem much more suited to that look, imo.

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I like the visual consistency of the same pose.

i do too....but i think the pic of you in the yellow and shorts with yoru hands in your pockets is a fuckin winner.

Dewi

Reaction score

Tried this with cream linens and no square today. Loafers are cheapos I was gifted last year, still looking to get a decent pair. Also, narrowed the wrap a little bit on the jacket.
I like this a lot, RDiaz. I have a tan and white double breasted seersucker that I should wear more often. Thank you for the reminder.
I love FU trousers. Maybe I should combine those with my above mentioned seersucker. Ta, lads. I have dangerous ideas now.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i do too....but i think the pic of you in the yellow and shorts with yoru hands in your pockets is a fuckin winner.

this. i did the hands at the side pose for a while. and while it may seem the most natural, it usually comes off a little cold. im glad i moved on from that. AAS, give it a shot, see what happens!

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like this a lot, RDiaz. I have a tan and white double breasted seersucker that I should wear more often. Thank you for the reminder.
I love FU trousers. Maybe I should combine those with my above mentioned seersucker.

Ta, lads. I have dangerous ideas now.

Thanks. I love seersucker. It's the only summer fabric I can wear without cooking myself, linen included - which is why the only two summer jackets I currently have are seersucker. Wish I had found a solid navy one, which would've been more versatile; but now, even if I do find it, I won't be able to have anything done this year (my tailor closes for august and I'm short on $$$).

Looking forward to seeing yours
smile.gif

Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this. i did the hands at the side pose for a while. and while it may seem the most natural, it usually comes off a little cold. im glad i moved on from that. AAS, give it a shot, see what happens!
Ok, I reckon there's about a month full of poses here. I'm all about 2nd row third from the right.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:laugh: nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads