• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot to take a fit pic yesterday. I'm okay with this, as the fit was solid - not stellar, but solid - and there wasn't really much to miss.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What kinda racin'?

The good kind....

Last edited:

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nice notch.
408 with a c4 i'm guessing? 9 inch?
very cool, I had a mustang for years:
http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0607_1999_mustang_cobra/viewall.html

No need for a 9 inch, it has an 8.8. 408 with Canfield heads, C4 and a Nitrous Pro-Flow plate. Right now I am dialing it in on motor. That pass was with 6 bent valves, LOL. Heads have been freshened up. Hoping to go low 10's on the motor with tuning, deep into the 9's on the sauce.

When do you turn? :D

You turn when you get to the end of the track, down the return road and into the pits. :slayer:

Mike

Last edited:

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No need for a 9 inch, it has an 8.8. 408 with Canfield heads, C4 and a Nitrous Pro-Flow plate. Right now I am dialing it in on motor. That pass was with 6 bent valves, LOL. Heads have been freshened up. Hoping to go low 10's on the motor with tuning, deep into the 9's on the sauce.
You turn when you get to the end of the track, down the return road and into the pits. :slayer:
Mike

awesome.

what are you gonna spray? 200 or so? that thing has gotta have some serious torque. I wish the mod motor that i used to run was as easy as a good old windsor to build up.

Johnboy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

So I changed the shirt color to white, as advised, and I think it contrasts better. What do you gens think?
That now looks very good Mister, much much better contrast. The only nitpick is the tie knot, tighten the knot itself and elongate it with a dfih if you can just to finish it off.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eh, test fitting for the big Firm Christmas Party tomorrow. Yeah, as the grin indicates...I have been drinking. LOL
Rock on,
Mike

Oh, Polo velvet smoking jacket, Polo shirt, Polo flannel Tuxedo pants, Canali cummerbund, Ferragamo patent leather slips and a Brioni for Barney's tie.

Out of curiosity, were you the only one dressed like this?

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
its pretty creepy
All the more reason for it to continue. Not enough creepiness round these parts. Always could do with more creepiness.

roomiller

Reaction score
All the more reason for it to continue. Not enough creepiness round these parts. Always could do with more creepiness.
There definitely isnt enough inherent creepiness in a bunch of guys posting pictures of themselves and critiquing each others' outfits haha

Is the four in hand the knot of preference? I noticed a lot of people wearing it in here but always preferred the windsor because its symmetrical and i think it looks better with a spread collar.

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the four in hand the knot of preference? I noticed a lot of people wearing it in here but always preferred the windsor because its symmetrical and i think it looks better with a spread collar.

Wearing a four in hand knot is like wearing your hat cocked to the side. It evokes confidence and maybe a touch of cockiness. Oh and James Bond does it, so nuff said.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you have such a skinny tie, a heftier knot is much more flattering IMO. This picture is shopped by Put This On, would recommend reading their neckties series. However, I don't wear skinny ties or very wide spread collars so I always use the (D)FIH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads