• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It is a good thing you didn't get too close to an open flame because it would have melted to your neck and chest.

Last edited:

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suit: Herringbone
Shirt: Henry Carter
Tie: Henry Carter Kelly Green knit
Shoes: Carmina brown captoe

Johnboy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Brace yourselves, gentlemen. I won that tie in a contest run by SF affiliate Ties-Necktie.com, and I'm deeply embarrassed by the fact that I didn't realize it's made of polyester until I'd been wearing it for half a day.
shog[1].gif
Things that glisten beautifully don't have to be gold... er.. or silk for that matter
satisfied.gif

What matters, is that the tie, actually the entire outfit looks great, you enjoyed wearing it, and many guys complimented you on it too.

rcc1

Reaction score

Blazer: Brioni
Pants: Dunhill
Tie: Ermenegildo Zegna
Shirt: BB
Belt: Polo Ralph Lauren

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casual day in the office before the thanksgiving weekend.. just in the office to get some paper work done so need for a tie today..

Jacket: Hickey Freeman (Mainline)
Pants: DKNY
Shirt: Hugo Boss
Shoes: Gucci
Watch: Vintage Swiss aRMY
Pocket Square: From Nordstroms

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Last edited:

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, those shoes look off.
Doesn't look like the last is strangely shaped but that it just doesn't fit your feet at all.

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, those shoes look off.
Doesn't look like the last is strangely shaped but that it just doesn't fit your feet at all.

Maybe so Louis... I have had these shoes 7 years.. and worn them to death even though the last 2 years I have not really worn them as much..might also be the angle as well being the left does not look bad.. I turned them at a weird angle when I took the pic..however you may be right being that this year I maybe wore them 4 times.. been able to upgrade and get more shoes in the wardrobe the last 5 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads