• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, my mom usually lays my clothes out on the bed for me while I am in the shower. She combs my hair and preps me before taking my pictures.

I know you've mentioned ironing naked before.

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Exsch poscht
he5e4uza.jpg

8u9a4ubu.jpg

Other than the socks (I'm just not a fan of check like that) I really like this whole combo. Who makes the SC and hooves?

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ok, maybe its just me, but are we gonna change this to: WAYWRN v. chest shot only, with additional pic of shoes? Without the whole head to toe look, its hard to tell much of anything beyond that you can put together colors that don't clash horribly.
Anyway, my contribution for today, same bad picture, same bad channel./IMG]

I'm sorry, I guess I should take more time out of my day to post photos of myself on the internet for other men to criticize. My sincere apologies. Besides, I wear a sack suit virtually everyday. I have no desire to hear people complain about it.

You know, next time I'm late to court, I'll tell the judge: "Im sorry, your honor, but I had to find the perfect location, lighting, etc., to take a full-body shot of my outfit so I could upload it to the internet today to satisfy the needs of an anonymous person on the internet who goes by the handle Quadcammer on a men's clothing forum."

I am sure that will go over well.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Full body, proxy for Taehwan[/URL]

I know the jacket is J Press. I have no idea where one gets a quality teddy bear tie like that.

Probably Ralph Lauren.

Better question: why is that coffee shop's window lettering in what appears to be comic sans? :confused:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:laugh: @ lufties post

Other than the socks (I'm just not a fan of check like that) I really like this whole combo. Who makes the SC and hooves?

thanks, CD.

SC - RLPL
Shoes - GG westminster MTO

while im at it, shirt is prl, tie is hober.

Last edited:

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry, I guess I should take more time out of my day to post photos of myself on the internet for other men to criticize. My sincere apologies. Besides, I wear a sack suit virtually everyday. I have no desire to hear people complain about it.
You know, next time I'm late to court, I'll tell the judge: "Im sorry, your honor, but I had to find the perfect location, lighting, etc., to take a full-body shot of my outfit so I could upload it to the internet today to satisfy the needs of an anonymous person on the internet who goes by the handle Quadcammer on a men's clothing forum."
I am sure that will go over well.

Luft
Any judge would understand that excuse? That and the dog ate my files always works in Calif courts.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Too much break on the trousers; will be fixed. Don't like showing shirt cuff, personal preference. BB jacket (not orphaned), BR pants, Thomas Pink tie (which looking at it, I'm not liking for this outfit), mtm shirt, BR beaters. And needing a haircut.

[EDIT] Image removed. Decided I ******* hated that tie, in that light, with that outfit. Alright. I feel better. Instead, please note that it appears Stitchy's beard is slowly crawling up my hand.

Truer colors

Last edited:

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^is that an orphaned suit coat?

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^is that an orphaned suit coat?
Nope. Shirt and tie without a jacket is my game. Orphaned suit coats...that's a line I won't cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads