• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nothing says summer to me more than an Aloha shirt worn with a jacket that has a ticket out pocket.
You gotta take a train to the beach.

I rather like his collection of Aloha shirts. I don't have a single one but I'm contemplating it.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You gotta take a train to the beach.

I rather like his collection of Aloha shirts. I don't have a single one but I'm contemplating it.

Then FFS if you're gonna post pics on here please get one that fits like a shirt, not Carnie Wilson's poncho.

Last edited:

Sebastian

Reaction score
Stroller today.

P6071004.jpg

P6071007.jpg

P6071008.jpg

Jacket: Ravazzolo
Shirt: Lewin
Tie: RL Purple Label
PS: Sam Hober
Shoes: Alfred Sargent for Herring Shoes

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So um, new suit today that I got altered at the brethren. I let out the waist just to see how it would look a lil looser from otr. Should I "shape" the chest a bit and keep the waist/hips of the jacket the same? Excuse the pants, it was windy and they smashed against my leg.

Suit-BB
Shirt-BB
Tie-Kent Wang
Shoes-Peal and Co. Monk

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/58019768@N02/7355055480/]
[/url]

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So um, new suit today that I got altered at the brethren. I let out the waist just to see how it would look a lil looser from otr. Should I "shape" the chest a bit and keep the waist/hips of the jacket the same? Excuse the pants, it was windy and they smashed against my leg.
Suit-BB
Shirt-BB
Tie-Kent Wang
Shoes-Peal and Co. Monk

Why can't I find a bb suit that fits me?
frown.gif

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why can't I find a bb suit that fits me? :(

Have you tried the Milano? If the lapels were wider I would but them whenever I could in fun patterns (only want full canvas high quality staples now). The armholes are nice and the shape of the coat is really tapered. Shorter jacket too and the buttoning point isn't ridiculously high like other companies attempts to do a slim suit..

Uunottaja

Reaction score
Here are some shots from the last days of my 5 month US stint. NYC just gets better by every visit.

Having some problems tying a nice knot from this PRL Cashmere tie, but the tie bar helps a bit to buff it up (not in the main picture though, bugger is laying totall flat and lifeless).

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Have you tried the Milano? If the lapels were wider I would but them whenever I could in fun patterns (only want full canvas high quality staples now). The armholes are nice and the shape of the coat is really tapered. Shorter jacket too and the buttoning point isn't ridiculously high like other companies attempts to do a slim suit..

Most sales people from BB tell me to not even bother when I ask them. They take me straight to Black fleece.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Most sales people from BB tell me to not even bother when I ask them. They take me straight to Black fleece.

Black fleece suits have a very distinct look. I think you may like a milano based on your prior fits. Just my 2 cents haha. I may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads