• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorSFreturn

Reaction score
This is terrific (obviously), but I'm surprised to see belt loops.

Of the savings, I did not order two pairs of trousers each, and just ordering a pair of pants, in which there are buttons for help and belt loops for a belt.
So much more economical than ordering bespoke two pairs of pants.

I am a curmudgeon
shog[1].gif

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Soporific Friday with a new Cappelli slubberific tie and a new Simmonot Godard piped hank.
5cc727f3.jpg

50d14fcc.jpg

In dire need of a chu chine

Superb. To think how far Matthew has travelled sartorially in two years when I first had a look at this thread.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

steffenbp11

Reaction score
What I wore yesterday. I know there's no ps, but there's a limit to how much I want to stand out amongst my non suit ( and definately non tie wearing) colleagues:

Suit is Suitsupply, shirt Corneliani, tie Cappelli linen bought on BS. Shoes Carmina wholecuts...

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What I wore yesterday. I know there's no ps,
but there's a limit to how much I want to stand out amongst my non suit ( and definately non tie wearing) colleagues:

Suit is Suitsupply, shirt Corneliani, tie Cappelli linen bought on BS. Shoes Carmina wholecuts...

don't worry about the ps. consider the shoe colour as very light for a blue suit...

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Of the savings, I did not order two pairs of trousers each, and just ordering a pair of pants, in which there are buttons for help and belt loops for a belt.
So much more economical than ordering bespoke two pairs of pants.

I am a curmudgeon
shog%5B1%5D.gif

I used to do that, too, but I eventually realized that I had stopped wearing my high-waisted slacks with belts because they wouldn't stay put. Since they're cut to be worn suspended, those slacks would drop down to my hips no matter how much I'd tighten my belt. I'd spend half the day hitching them up and the other half of the day with a droopy crotch and with my cuffs pooling around my ankles.

A few months ago I surrendered to gravity and removed the belt loops from all my high-waisted slacks and accepted the fact that I'd have to own some slacks for wearing with belts and some for wearing with braces. I figured that since you wear so much bespoke clothing you would do the same.

vonklark

Reaction score
I'm Sir F now leaving SF. Emptym will now bann all accounts. Was good while it lasted, not everything was a lie but most of the outfits for a better respond and get a good start at SF, no point that it.

It was fun beeing here, cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics