• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenahan

Reaction score

Intentional or not, it looks marsupialed.
Oh, oops--sorry, it's JFK, so it must be stylish, right?

It was on purpose--the paddock style was his standard. It probably was meant in part to hide his back brace. Kennedy's back was badly wounded during the war, and the treatments, which triggered Addison's, did save his life but left him permanently in pain and weakened, and as such, he was heavily medicated during his adult life. Its likely he would have died young even had he not been shot in 1963.

Last edited:

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

ianGP

Reaction score

Schumi has a five-place penalty. It will take a miracle for him to do much. If Lewis is in the top three in quali, I think he might finally get his first win of the season. The Macca boys are saying that Lotus looks for real this weekend, but Hamilton's the only one who's qualified on the front row for every race this year. Really, it's a crapshoot.
You should check out the F1 thread.

Thanks for the heads up! Will do. Also, I'm heading to SF for carnaval :D tell me it does not disappoint.

I'd rather have a girl on pole position. :smarmy:
At least "Kimi" and "Schumi" sound like females. :satisfied:

hammy is also a girl name... she's a little meatier though...

LAWL! :lol:

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now that you mention it there was :D My roof actually flooded through my downstairs bathroom ceiling last night from a mixture of rain and hail. The thick canvas material these pants are made of make it hard to have the leg opening any lower than that but I don't mind where they break, all personal preference.
I didn't know my knees were visible?
Shirt was a white and university blue striped oxxford and the square was white linen with navy polka dots.
Thank you sir
Shirt is actually a white oxxford with blue university stripes
Here is todays getup featuring some new trousers from the fine people at Hickey Freeman. A negative to being 5' 6" is getting the majority of my threads MTM. I'll also work on getting a better camera setup so colors work are more visible but the close up here is pretty accurate.
Photo370.jpg

Photo371.jpg

Photo3691.jpg

Try opening that blind behind you and get a bit more natural light in the room. At present, you can barely see anything to look at the fit of your clothes, especially dark stuff like the jacket.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those photos looks like from a computer laptop or a cheap $15 webcam from walmart.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ EMartNJ

"That is one exceptionally groomed beard." - lol, thanks dude. its usually a horrible mess, i usually look like a jewish mountain goat. but i just trimmed it up nice.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If the next thing that you did after taking this photograph was to mow your lawn, then I'm okay with it.

i dont own a lawnmower. waiting for the neighbors kid to take care of it. should be annnnny day now. i hope you are still okay with the fit. :)

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm eating more and more in France right now. They all eat French toast all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads