• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virchow

Reaction score
deadhorse-a.gif

Has anyone considered the possibility that these are actually THE SAME GUY?
Google images answers the question easily.

This pic is from the facebook of someone named "Henrik Berg" (http://tinyurl.com/8y4atzg)

Quote:

Getty images calls this guy Fredrik von Esch (http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/ne...ttend-the-news-photo/105228006?Language=en-US)

Pics taken with different cameras, different lighting, by a different person...
Who knows, maybe we are hanging an innocent man.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I doubt he's ashamed of himself. He's likely just upset that he got called out a time or two for obvious inconsistencies in his posts about himself.

JJ, snoogz = sir f

clearly, he is ashamed. he hasnt posted since being called out after the post you quoted.

maybe his next return will be more clandestine.

wondering if should let the waist out of this jacket when i get the sleeves shortened, thoughts? Starting to hate the fact that I don't have a gut at all but my jackets always need to be let out at the waist even when they aren't drop 7's.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/58019768@N02/7255593090/][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/58019768@N02/7255592158/]

looks fine the way it is to me. looks quite nice actually.

Rare drive by...
[URL=http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/1721177/width/350/height/568]

fantastique![/url][/url][/url]

Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First time with this tie, and in a bit of a rush this morning. I think I'll adjust it to a smaller size and go for a smaller bow next time.

imo, the size is great.

Yes the size looks perfect... I think tweaking the bow to give it a little more "pop" would be nice, but any smaller it would lose the unique presence of a bow tie... looks nice Sugar.

:deadhorse:
Has anyone considered the possibility that these are actually THE SAME GUY?

umm... :paranoia: no. From the pix they are obviously NOT the same guy.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

All I could muster up yesterday:
5-22-12.jpg

Don't mind the wheel, that's a spare....had a blow out last week and too damn lazy to fix things :embar:
(that and a tire is half the cost of a pair of Carminas.....I'd rather save lol)
SC: Kiton
Shirt: Gucci
Jeans: NF
Shoes: GG
Square: TF

Nice colour on that jacket and a good combo all around, although I can't tell if you have commited the egregious crime of not buttonning your collar buttons, or whether it's just a collar of Saturday Night Fever proportions.

Also, I wish you would find a different way to stand, it doesn't flatter your pics at all to stand that way, and back home you would be judged as someone who "couldnt stop a pig in a passage"!:D

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretrial meeting with a client, and taking care of business before tomorrow's trip to the Caribbean.

Bonus feature: Smalltimer watch pic.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah he's at the other one where everyone is naked

ianGP

Reaction score
stupid Virginia weather..... no worries, I'll be in cali this time tomorrow :slayer:

Anyone have exemplary fit pics of E.Zegna Roma suits? I'd appreciate some.

But of course, I had to modify mine... nip at the waist and took off some padding.
5-23-12001.jpg

Outside shots:
5-23-12003.jpg

5-23-12005.jpg

Suit: Zegna Roma block/all season twill
Shirt: Tom Ford
Tie: Isaia
Shoes: G&G
PS: Tom Ford
Belt: RLPL

Last edited:
Status