• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
DS, sheesh...he wants to talk about the photographs. Seriously, you might be right about the phone; my new company is the Nokia agent among other things, so it's possible.

Thanks, Pingson! From you it counts double. Our other PS in common is the Duchamp flowery green and orange one. I love it. I suspect we might have some Drake's overlap too.

Last edited:

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DS, sheesh...he wants to talk about the photographs.  Seriously, you might be right about the phone; my new company is the Nokia agent among other things, so it's possible. 

Thanks, Pingson!  From you it counts double.  Our other PS in common is the Duchamp flowery green and orange one.  I love it. I suspect we might have some Drake's overlap too.  

Yea, that one is really nice :slayer:, but at least I find it a little too summery to wear now...

Last edited:

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here we go, PS twin with Mimo today.....

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You will enter this into the Friday challenge, right? This is exactly what I was hoping for when I came up with the topic.....

Very likely. Unless I come up with another combo this week.

And thanks for all the thumbs, dudes.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Many will rail against the tie, I fear. I quite like it myself, but would be tempted to deploy it within a more rustic outfit.

... 27C... I have a new flannel three piece and it has to be worn...

You're mad. I like it.

Beautiful pinstripe compliments ....

Thanks; I was a bit hesistant about this fabric because the chalkstripe is more ochre/sienna than off-white. But it's suprisingly easy to use.

One for the Friday "creative 3pc" challenge. Not a suit with an odd waistcoat, but still quite a formal odd-waistcoat look anyway:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also, by coincidence, a package arrived today to remind me why Shaya "Exquisite" Green is my favourite Joo and Stitchy and his complicated love is only second:

you are dead to me.

also, aside from those shoes, very nice fit today.

--

pingson, awesome of course.

great combo, rudals.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Particularly happy with this blazer from Coppley, closest thing I have to a modern tweed.

Last edited:

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

SF Family:
Henry Carter (tie)
Howard Yount (trousers)

jungleroller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross posting from Fridays Challenge - morning light throwing colors off, my shirt is blue (see in spoiler)

Suit- Suit Supply Brown Check Lazio
Tie- Conrad Wu Olive Melange
Shirt - Mtm Thomas Mason
Shoes - Allen Edmonds Merlot Macneil
Vest - Mens Wearhouse not sure brand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads