• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No POW socks stitch?

But oh my gosh he's wearing a PS!

Last edited:

Rudals

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I only go in when there's no one there - the office is quiet enough and more women than men so the toilets are the best place for a photo!

Oops on the tie - what was yours? Mine is Dalvey (handmade).
Mine was Brioni. I am just kidding about the whole mens room thing. It'd be funny to have someone in there though..
NMN250C_mx.jpg

eviltimeban

Reaction score
NOBD, pingson, tchoy, HF and al, all looking good for the PoW challenge!!!

eviltimeban also looking nice, despite no PoW.

here is my PoW entry.

I remember that as your "don't even care" suit - that was a great post.

I wish I could enter the POW but I don't have anything - only a tie - its hard to get something like that over here in fairness. Pity really, as I have a cracking idea for a Friday Challenge.

Rudals

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That dye job is awesome. How resourceful of you!
How the heck do you have like 1,000+ posts and I've barely seen you on WAYWRN? I thought you came here to become SF certified by posting pics and learning via feedbacks. Shame on you!

Especially if they left the door open!

Our ties are a bit different I reckon...
Our? Mine went right back to the store. You have any hunter greens or chocolate browns? Them would be good with the suits I've seen. Actually, they'd be good with pretty much whatever.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How the heck do you have like 1,000+ posts and I've barely seen you on WAYWRN? I thought you came here to become SF certified by posting pics and learning via feedbacks. Shame on you!
I mostly post on the thrift thread brah.

I usually post on here if I'm being unusually ridiculous or if I decide to dress SF CM approved. Slowly acquiring more stuff that's more 'polished' but it's a work in progress. I can do well with what I have, but I tend not to dress that way unless there's an occasion for it.

eviltimeban

Reaction score
Quote:
I meant yours in compaison to mine! (I don't think they are similar) I'm rather fond of mine. I know its not the most "classic" tie in my wardrobe but I just like it anyway.

As for green and browns, I do, I have both. A nice wool textured green one and a brown Hackett one - I've worn both on occasion here on WAYWRN.

Rudals

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I mostly post on the thrift thread brah.

I usually post on here if I'm being unusually ridiculous or if I decide to dress SF CM approved. Slowly acquiring more stuff that's more 'polished' but it's a work in progress. I can do well with what I have, but I tend not to dress that way unless there's an occasion for it.
Ah~ Got it. My apologies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the complimets guys. the all PoW fit was fun, and it got a strong love or hate response, but I went for something more "classic" (sup Tira!) this time.

---

I usually post on here if I'm being unusually ridiculous...

i know that i will sound like a dick for saying this, but ima go ahead anyway.

what would the rationale be in specifically posting fits that are unusually ridiculous?

Last edited:

sansimeon

Reaction score
Great result, assuming the colour holds fast, and a fun experiment. What dye did you use, out of curiosity? If you're going bottle green on the second, you should have got a third one, because the wheat colour is kind of nice too. Can imagine it working well with a darker, textured shirt e.g. navy chambray or the like, and a cardigan or waiscoat in a fawn or mid-brown.

Thanks! It turned out better than I thought, the dye had to be heated so I was expecting a navy miniature felt tie
smile.gif
Used a cheap grocery store dye for natural fibers. These were the last ones they had, but if there was a third one I would have dyed it burgundy. I'm sure you would rock that light tie/dark shirt look but I doubt I could do it myself.
smile.gif

Seems to be a tough challenge ths week fellas, lots of good fits!

Last edited:

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Butler-- Top Notch, as always! hope you'll post more often, I enjoy seeing your amazing suits and sportcoats

Last edited:

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the Friday Challenge. But I'm not sure what the point is anymore -- totally outgunned. Nice work, guys.
Hickey Turnbull Kiton Holliday & Brown maybe? Trafalgar Inco Panthy AE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads