• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont understand? Sorry,

Presumably you have taken some time to look at this forum before posting. So did you really think that this kind of outfit would be taken seriously here? I hope your clothes make you very happy, but to almost everyone here, wearing everything leather is going to be seen as ridiculous. You are not going to get anything out of posting outfits like this in CM

Last edited:

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you, sir, are badass. what's the make of your jacket? all looks great, especially that wristwatch!

Merry Christmas!

[/SPOILER]

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
Final negotiations on my new job today (I hope). C-ish BD. Well, almost. But I'm wearing dark grey socks. That definitely counts. Linen suit, just for Stitchy.
inlove.gif

(Family values: tie from Exquisite Trimmings, PS from Shibumi)

P.S. Butch: I know my PS has gone awry in the shot at the bottom. I'm truly sorry. I will beat it to within an inch of its life before correcting it. Forgive me.

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am not against flamboyant displays of hanks, but let's hope your potential employer feels the same way... Good luck with the new position!

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not a bad linen look there, mimo. hope you land the job. :slayer:

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
Thanks chaps. The job's in the bag - they approached me - just details over the package, start date etc. I think we're done. :)

As for the Not-entirely-C BD, most people around here don't even wear shoes. A three piece suit - even a linen one - is a pretty big statement. As wearing a suit at all is almost ostentatious; the colour of the PS becomes academic, so I live free! I did put it back into a nicer Butch-approved fold, though, I promise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads