• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
I can't help but feel alligator demands the accompaniment of Natural Light. Haters gonna hate. Have a good weekend, gentlemen.

a6890e0a-354e-8613.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't help but feel alligator demands the accompaniment of Natural Light. Haters gonna hate. Have a good weekend, gentlemen.

Someone just cross-posted this in Creepy Sartorial Images, which I can't help feeling is where it belongs...

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey Mister. Killer outfit Bud... :nodding: the textures, the colours, the way the necktie knot sits in the shirt collar and nestles in the jersey collar. Excellent!!
but that watch, no good dude... :embar: you definitely need the Tag Heuer Ayrton Senna with the yellow face to go with this outfit :drool:
[COLOR=FF00AA]Dont take this last bit too seriously though...[/COLOR]

Thanks for your comment but you know I don't really like almost all models of TAG except the Monaco but they don't fit on me very well :)

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dumb question - how do you guys typically respond to messages left inside the "thumbs up" section?

Holdfast - the p/s is not burgundy. I dont know why you would think i'll use a burgundy p/s ... lol. its dark brown.

I personally answer directly in thread, just like you have. I suppose PM'ing would be OK too, if one felt so inclined.

I know it's not burgundy; that's why I said maroon, which is (at least insofar as I understand it, which may be inaccurate) closer to brown than red, relative to burgundy. If it's not even that, and it's a pure brown, that's better. Still not quite feeling it, but it was only a small personal preference thing, which is why I didn't really think it merited flagging it up more than that.

Teaching today, and an early start, hence lack of a smile...

cronicmole

Reaction score

...trousers could be a touch longer & a little less tight. :)

The whole thing is tight.. and whats with that pose.. just take a normal picture.. I think the world would have been a better place if PG never started Broging. He himself is good at it though.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

inlandisland

Reaction score
Work continues on the jacket that I am making - To be honest I am loosing steam, and don't know if I'll see it through, or hang it up and chalk it up to a 'learning experience'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads