• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Henrik Vibskov laptop case, Prada, Emporio Armani, Bose

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paypal or google checkout. Save 3 dollars using googlecheckout...

first up is this fine Prada shirt. MADE IN ITALY!! Brand new, very slim, amazing cut, cool skull logo. It has really faint pink stripes that go horiztonal. The faint pink and white alternate and are of the same thickness. brand new, idk where the tag is but the loop is still there....never worn
originally 330, yours for 175 SHIPPED

17.5 shoulders
20 chest
19.25 waist
27.5 arms

dscn1010yt8.jpg

dscn1011ai5.jpg

Next up is this reall really nice laptop case. Red piggy henrik vibskov. Usually sold out everywhere esp europe and very high demand. Fits 13 inch laptops esp macs really well. I had bought this but then ended up selling my laptop to get a 15 inch....

NEVER USED, BRAND NEW, NEVER EVEN REALLY TOOK OUT OF THE PACKAGING

I bought it for 90 plus tax and shipping so it cost about 105 dollars

YOURS for only 100 SHIPPED!

dscn1016cr6.jpg

Emporio Armani cardigan zip up. Brand new with tags. Made in italy. Size 40/50.

Retailed for about 500 and it can be yours for only 220 SHIPPED

dscn1018za7.jpg

dscn1019qc5.jpg
dscn1017aj9.jpg

also I have a BOSE wave radio table top alarm clock CD playerIt is the second generation one without the buttons and has the front load cd player. It retails for 500 in stores. Mine is absolutely mint condition as I never used it. It just sat on the desk for the last 7 months. I maybe used it twice. I dont even use it as an alarm clock because I just use my phone. It looks absolutely brand new and is basically brand new. Unfortunately I do not have the manuals nor the box. However it is in mint condition

Yours for only 300 SHIPPED if you use GOOGLE CHECKOUT, paypal add 12 dollars
I will post pics soon when I get back to NYC

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price Drops

Prada Shirt 110 Shipped

Henrik Vibskov 70 Shipped (this Is A Steal)

yeanic

Reaction score
There are a wide variety of laptop cases available like top loading laptop bags, totes, sleeves, messenger style laptop cases, ladies laptop bags, rolling laptop bags, men's laptop bags to name a few. The material used in a laptop bag range from nylon, polyester, cotton, denim, koskin, micro-fiber, suede, vinyl etc.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member