• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Google+..bye bye Facebook!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Would someone be so kind as to send me a legit invite since the sharing a post with me strategy seems to have failed?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko
That seems to be for Google profiles and not Google Plus.

At one point that worked, I guess not anymore, the URL is directly to Google Plus, they patched it so it doesn't loophole into Google Plus.

Gordon Gekko

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saturdays
At one point that worked, I guess not anymore, the URL is directly to Google Plus, they patched it so it doesn't loophole into Google Plus.
I ended up getting in eventually. Google+ ended up taking all the info I submitted into Google Profiles and using it instead of having to retype it. Sounds like a good thing for a person to do until they can get into Google Plus.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you guys been getting my invites? Just want to make sure.

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
holy **** just took the tour. it looks like software engineering at its best.

everything looks so streamlined it's awesome. and circles on FB? I've had an account for 3 years and wondered if it even existed but like someone said it's extremely tedious to set up.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
^^ Skype has allowed screensharing for a while.

Al, you might find this comparison of use: http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/06/fac...ogle-hangouts/

Yeah, I've watched TV shows with friends over skype using that method. ichat is cool because of how you can share images, documents, ppt, etc. but it's lacking a full screen share. I was hoping G+ would be a combination of all these features.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
lefty

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone care to invite the 'Hoff?
nest.gif

worldrunner

Reaction score
is google+ really as great as I am hearing? or is another hip fad that will drop off a little once the prestige is lifted?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Imhoff
Anyone care to invite the 'Hoff?
nest.gif

I thought I invited you already.

P. Bateman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you've been invited and it didn't grant instant access do not worry because it will eventually. There's no point in getting invited again because you're already in the queue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads