• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

BenLeaman

Reaction score

I'd be in if it was 50/50 upfront/arrival. Something about paying 100% upfront doesn't sit well with me, particularly with EG order fulfillment speeds

I feel you. I would recommend emailing Steve if you are truly interested.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I'd be in if it was 50/50 upfront/arrival. Something about paying 100% upfront doesn't sit well with me, particularly with EG order fulfillment speeds
Where does it specify 100% up front? I'm not seeing that.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
What!!!??? Damn.
lookaround.gif

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Detroit is definitely a wide soft square toe and works quite well on casual shoes :)

Carmina Three Eyelet chukka stye 708 is indeed avail in Detroit last!
So in review,

Style 708 (Three Eyelet Chukka)
Detroit Last
Chocolate (Dark Brown) Lama Calf
Dainite Sole with Stormwelt?

So far I saw an interest from
@DavidLane @laufer @clarksdb @Heatmiser

Please feel free to send me a PM for any further question about this new GMTO! :)

This GMTO is still open!
Our Carmina & EG Pre-order / GMTO page will be updated accordingly soon! Stay tuned gents!

(Our 'secret' last pair clearance was just recently updated as well.....)

bounce2.gif

...Belts to match?
Polo belts will indeed arrive in limited qtys :)
Thank you once again for your tie purchase!! Enjoy those beautiful grey cashmere!

polo-suede penney loafers? I may have to mosey up to Hillcrest to check those out!
Give me a quick call or text before you come through! Will be more than happy to host/see you at our new spot! :)

I don't think I've ever seen loafers on the Rain last. Cool beans.
I did it once on a grey suede in the past....I think this polo suede Rain plain toe (slipper style loafer) will be a killer! :))

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My Utah calf dovers arrived yesterday, 202 last on dainite.... Thanks Steve!

I'm hoping it's my Llubi last cxl jumpers, despite the even lousier cnd-us exchange, but probably not seeing as I didn't receive an invoice

@emidyl
@golfinz @dfgiop @Notreknip

I am so sorry about the delay gents :(

It appears that Horween might be short stock on CXL as well...Carmina just received some and said they will make our brown CXL jumper boots first priority.
I am crossing my fingers for Feb completion but I will keep you gents posted!

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
GMTO from this past summer. Still going strong.

This one is aging well! I would love to see more of it after few month/years!
I can't wait till our restock / 2nd and 3rd run of the GMTO comes in!! :)

Quick pics and impressions. Will take more with a real camera once lighting improves.

Very excited to receive this boot, as it was a makeup that I spearheaded way back in July, and it absolutely lives up to my expectations for aesthetics and quality. In fact, it was the first (and only) GMTO that I actually ever shepherded, so a bit of a cherry pop here.
wink.gif

This is my first Rain (EEE) shoe, and fit is pretty good. A little snug in the ball and toes, but I expect that it will stretch out fine as all my shoes do eventually. All in all, very happy with my purchase, with Carmina's artisanship, and with incredible service (and enthusiasm) from Steve. Thanks again for helping me make this boot happen!!
Thank you for participating on this GMTO! Enjoy those beautiful chelsea boots in great health!

Thank you for your inquiry! Our GMTO / Pre-order is always 50/50 :)
Feel free to email or call/text me anytime!

It looks like EG is really keeping their production schedule tight as of late, I spoke to Hillary MD of EG last summer and will be seeing her again next week....our past EG MTO series only took about 3 months! ;)

Cheers!
Steve

Bakes11771

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polo belts will indeed arrive in limited qtys :)
Thank you once again for your tie purchase!! Enjoy those beautiful grey cashmere!

The Brown Lama though? The go with the incoming loafers?

It looks like EG is really keeping their production schedule tight as of late, I spoke to Hillary MD of EG last summer and will be seeing her again next week....our past EG MTO series only took about 3 months! ;)

It would be funny if EG MTO turnaround times started being used as an economic indicator, similar to inventory levels.

golfinz

Reaction score
Thank you as always! Enjoy those beautiful Dovers!
Hope you rock them hard in foul weather in good health :)

@emidyl
@golfinz @dfgiop @Notreknip

I am so sorry about the delay gents :(

It appears that Horween might be short stock on CXL as well...Carmina just received some and said they will make our brown CXL jumper boots first priority.
I am crossing my fingers for Feb completion but I will keep you gents posted!

Thanks for the update Steve!

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Boom. Deposit paid on Burgundy Delapre/Utah Galway. C'mon EG...Daddy needs a new pair of boots.

mikeharo

Reaction score
Split toe boots arrived this morning!

I was looking for a sturdy boot for the winter. The leather is bombproof.

Thank-you, Steve!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads