• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood's Best of 2017 Streetwear & Denim

emptym

Reaction score
Well, don't just remember it. Go find it and if it's from 2017 post it here so we can see what you liked... Have to admit that this was the first year I noticed Chet in the WAYWT thread. He's a thrift guy too, I think?
Yeah, if I were in my 20s, I'd hope to dress like @ChetB. Or @penanceroyaltea, or @diniro.

He dresses better in real life.
+1
Hahah! DWW is way better dressed than me -- based on those photos alone. My wardrobe is basically a bunch of schmatta -- "e-thrifted" Dries and Margiela with some Yohji, Boglioli, Brooks Brothers, random tailors and TOJ thrown in.
My favorite fit of yours was the old white Hanes (?) T, faded black dickies, and black birkenstocks, when you came to pick up the shirts from Mark Cho.

emptym

Reaction score
I'm not sure... I find myself attracted to more subdued things as I get older, and I think there are a few causes for that: I find myself wanting less and less to draw attention to myself for my clothes, I don't want to think as much about what I'm going to wear for the day, and I want to have as few things as possible. But I appreciate when others do bold and varied things, like the now rarely seen @Neofinitia.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't played over here in S&D in a while. Great thread.

IMG_4624.jpg IMG_6653.jpg IMG_1897.jpg

asaa1000

Reaction score
Every time Frank posts a fit, I scour the internet to find the pieces he's wearing, and then remember he makes everything look darned good. Never seen anyone wear an Aero better.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@UrbanComposition Apparently, I've posted hardly anything at all this year, so I'm not sure I have that much to share! When I wasn't wearing hiking shorts and foam birkenstocks I think I was more in cm casual stuff, oddly enough. I'm not sure I'm wearing anything particularly interesting these days - or at least, nothing the forum hasn't seen a million times before.

I think my favorite posts came from @beepbop and @penanceroyaltea this year, though. Digging those florals. @spacepope gets my vote for best-dressed coven member.

beepbop

Reaction score
@UrbanComposition Apparently, I've posted hardly anything at all this year, so I'm not sure I have that much to share! When I wasn't wearing hiking shorts and foam birkenstocks I think I was more in cm casual stuff, oddly enough. I'm not sure I'm wearing anything particularly interesting these days - or at least, nothing the forum hasn't seen a million times before.

I think my favorite posts came from @beepbop and @penanceroyaltea this year, though. Digging those florals. @spacepope gets my vote for best-dressed coven member.

Thanks for the high praise, I'm honored!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads