• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

Schwazer

Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Meh, what do you know, you scoffed at the suggestion he would even go to Ferrari, how lame was that? 😂
If Mercedes had offered him a career-ending deal instead of a 1+1, he wouldn't have gone to Ferrari, so not very lame at the time I said it. But if you want to take credit for being a stopped watch, by all means, enjoy yourself.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Mercedes had offered him a career-ending deal instead of a 1+1, he wouldn't have gone to Ferrari, so not very lame at the time I said it. But if you want to take credit for being a stopped watch, by all means, enjoy yourself.
I will enjoy myself thanks, I'm over the moon he has signed for Ferrari along with everybody else in Motorsport (besides a few grumpy Merc Fanboy Fashionistas and Toto) 😂

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, what are the allegations of inappropriate conduct against Horner? Every article I've read simply says that he denies the allegations and don't state what the allegations were.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, what are the allegations of inappropriate conduct against Horner? Every article I've read simply says that he denies the allegations and don't state what the allegations were.
"The Times newspaper reported Horner, 50, had been accused of inappropriate behaviour by a female colleague, who complained to the team’s parent company."

That's the most in depth mention I've seen...

Female..........inappropriate. Not good

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At least he didn’t get caught sucking Max’s d!ck, which is the inappropriate behavior he’s most likely going to get caught for

bgsmith

Reaction score
Seems serious and looks like people have advised him to step down, apparently there is proof of what he has been accused of.

Also 2 car launches today that no one seems to care about between Lewis to Ferrari and now Horner....

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering all the sh1t Marko has said that never got him booted, this has to be really serious for RB to launch an independent investigation.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The allegation is "incredibly controlling behaviour" which in the UK could mean anything work related between management and an employee.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads