• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

SmellBlind

Reaction score

Twizy all the way, but it should really be this one

1596225564590.png

Also I'm heartbroken that the Alpine isn't available in the US

SmellBlind

Reaction score
I'm with you. The Alpine looks amazing, a real mid-engine sports car. That said, I can't seem to find anything about that aero & slick tire laden Twizy. I gotta have one of those.

Its the Twizy Renault Sport F1 that Vettel even drove once.

pity something like this isn't a mandatory drive for a renault f1 driver

that '92 f1 engine sounds absolutely glorious.

My mind simply cannot reconcile the sound, speed and shape of that car

Schwazer

Reaction score
Perez had an inconclusive result for COVID.

Hulkenburg might be replacing him at Silverstone.

Schwazer

Reaction score

Schwazer

Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mercedes only .7 seconds faster than Red Bull. Looks like RB is making gains!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That was crazy! Grosjean remains a menace. Albon probably has a bit more empathy for Hamilton after getting that penalty...

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exciting ending but the WDC is basically over now. Next week with higher temps and softer tires should make it even more interesting before Mercedes pulls out another win.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Assuming there wasn't an external factor (sharp kerb or carbon fiber on track), I think Pirelli will mandate higher tire pressures, reduced camber to minimize failures. Which is silly, really. The teams know how to avoid failures: Come in and change the tires. Or crash. Pretty simple.

SmellBlind

Reaction score
Assuming there wasn't an external factor (sharp kerb or carbon fiber on track), I think Pirelli will mandate higher tire pressures, reduced camber to minimize failures. Which is silly, really. The teams know how to avoid failures: Come in and change the tires. Or crash. Pretty simple.
Agreed, I hope they don't change anything for next week, it seems like debris may have had an impact? I'm sure Mercedes will be protesting pretty loudly to get the compounds changed.

Also - it's a shame that Hulk didn't get to drive today, they should have given him Stroll's car. Stroll was **** today, that car won last year and he only made it to 9th because two cars ahead had the punctures.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mecmeuleman