• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

#ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The Family Of A Fallen Brother

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since that isn't and never will be a auction format I will sell in, I'd rather not dabble with it and confuse customers, can I just make my donations from two very sizable sales I made yesterday instead?

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm in with a few items via @Brianpore
 who just PM'd me about this. Thanks for putting this together Spoo!

+1. I'll also be auctioning some good items through @Brianpore.

Spoo, thank you for starting this and for rallying the community.

AHS

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey @SpooPoker - I've featured this thread on the homepage carousel, using the image you've shared of Brian. If you, or anyone else, is willing to come up with a better header image I am happy to feature that instead and share it around on SF's instagram/social channels as well.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Since that isn't and never will be a auction format I will sell in, I'd rather not dabble with it and confuse customers, can I just make my donations from two very sizable sales I made yesterday instead?

You certainly can. PM incoming.

Hey @SpooPoker
 - I've featured this thread on the homepage carousel, using the image you've shared of Brian. If you, or anyone else, is willing to come up with a better header image I am happy to feature that instead and share it around on SF's instagram/social channels as well. 

Thats great man, thank you - its a great shot of him and I think it would be a nice image to use.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last edited:

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wish the best for his family and friends. Thanks again, Spoo.

Last edited:

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have five items set to go live Thursday, 8PM ET, all NR at $9.99:

1) SEIZE sur VINGT Solid Green Button Down Shirt ITALY Mother of Pearl #ForBrian

2) SEIZE SUR VINGT Purple Striped Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt 15 x 33 #ForBrian

3) VIYELLA Brown Red Tan PLAID CHECK Cotton WOOL Button Down Shirt L #ForBrian

4) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Classic Blue Button Down Dress Shirt Cotton ITALY 15 #ForBrian

5) CLUB MONACO Gray Woven Check Button Down Long Sleeve Shirt Cotton Sz M #ForBrian

Listings in signature and link below:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mpp455/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1&rmvSB=true

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Have five items set to go live Thursday, 8PM ET, all NR at $9.99:

1) SEIZE sur VINGT Solid Green Button Down Shirt ITALY Mother of Pearl #ForBrian

2) SEIZE SUR VINGT Purple Striped Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt 15 x 33 #ForBrian

3) VIYELLA Brown Red Tan PLAID CHECK Cotton WOOL Button Down Shirt L #ForBrian

4) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Classic Blue Button Down Dress Shirt Cotton ITALY 15 #ForBrian

5) CLUB MONACO Gray Woven Check Button Down Long Sleeve Shirt Cotton Sz M #ForBrian

Listings in signature and link below:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mpp455/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1&rmvSB=true

thats so awesome. thank you so much.

rhyme

Reaction score
Got a few items pictured tonight. Trying to measure and get them out for auction tomorrow. Will try to make time so i can post some more stuff this weekend or i will place bids on some of your stuff.

Thanks for leading the project Spoo. Good karma coming your way bro.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Got a few items pictured tonight. Trying to measure and get them out for auction tomorrow.  Will try to make time so i can post some more stuff this weekend or i will place bids on some of your stuff.

Thanks for leading the project Spoo. Good karma coming your way bro.

Appreciate the help man. The #forbrian auctions launch a week from today, so you've got plenty of time, don't worry.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads