• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Food stuck in throat

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was so hoping this thread was going to start out:
Originally Posted by phatty123
Food stuck in throat. Can't breath. Please phone 911 for me!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everybody please stop replying to this thread! It grosses me out!!
threadsucks9ace4fhu5.png
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...hreadsucks.gif

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
lol, yes they do smell like a putrid sewer of crap.

i get these every once in a while, but i cannot feel it for days before i cough it up, just the hour i cough it up.

i feel something stuck in my throat and i have to ahem and cough and then it pops out onto my tongue.
sometimes i get big whole pieces, looks like a white yogurt covered granola cluster or something.
i played with it before like disecting it to see if it is a piece of food or whatevers, it is not food, it is made by my body. it smells like crap.

but oh boy, is it fun to cough those things up. i actually enjoy it, whenever i get that opportuniti y once in a blue moon it comes up and i start to feel it in my throat.

epic post...

btw, I coughed up a nasty one today, about the size of a pencil eraser. It was disgusting. I took a picture of it, but the camera had a tough time getting the resolution to clear up, so the picture doesn't capture the true brainy features of the tonsilollith

I need to eat less white bread and white flour. Whenever I eat a lot of sandwiches with white bread, these things come back. I know now what the cause is... the result is pure filth

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This must be the grossest thread I've encountered on SF. I don't even read this forum,****. Some of you are ******* crazy. I am going to post some pictures when I get home.

word

Reaction score
I remember watching a video a while back of a dentist pulling out about a dozen globs of this **** from a patients mouth.

jamie-and-megan

Reaction score
how do you know what the devils ass smells like lol j,k i actually found a few things that can help clear the stuck things out of your throat such as yogurt pudding mild chocolate syrup anything thick that can wrap around a weigh down what ever is in your throat i know it all may sound odd but it works

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weird, I just coughed up one today.

wtf is a tonsil stone?

I get them maybe once a month. I find the best way to get rid of them is to take my pinky finger, and try to scratch or pick at wherever it is located. Usually that will at least induce my gag reflex, and I'll cough it up.

Disgusting, I know, but it's important information. We're talkin' science, folks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads