• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fine cutlery, EDC, and pocket jewelry": Here we post reviews, recommendations, tips about and appreciation of.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Incidentally, expect a Pena in the mail, and then you can compare.

Nice! I'm assuming that’s the piece @Jen said you ordered. Looking forward to it. Never had a chance to handle one. Thank you!

I’m out of town with family but will keep an eye out for it when I get back.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm assuming that’s the piece @Jen said you ordered. Looking forward to it. Never had a chance to handle one. Thank you!

I’m out of town with family but will keep an eye out for it when I get back.
I have 2 of these:
1672525228118.png

I love the blade shape, and carry one (the second is a extra) for a true gentleman's carry. I can front flip easily, and it fires out nicely for a small, light, blade, but 99% of people have never heard of that, including cops, so think of it as a two hander.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have 2 of these:
View attachment 1873371
I love the blade shape, and carry one (the second is a extra) for a true gentleman's carry. I can front flip easily, and it fires out nicely for a small, light, blade, but 99% of people have never heard of that, including cops, so think of it as a two hander.

That’s a great-looking piece. The blade shape looks very usable and I’m a fan of UrbanEDC’s seigaiha pattern

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a great-looking piece. The blade shape looks very usable and I’m a fan of UrbanEDC’s seigaiha pattern
The WKRMN Seigaiha is my favorite signature pattern

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Link doesn’t work.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Link doesn’t work.
Weird. It shows up as available. Did someone just buy it?This threads has, weirdly, over 1K unique views in just the last day or so. Here:
Or go to the site and search “Couteau custom pliant de David Lespect - Gidgee et RWL-34”

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
See it now. Must have been a site glitch.

You gonna kop?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You got $2K for me? Or a shield against my wife shanking me?

Tell her the knife is for her to shank you. Problem solved.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Or

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Or

I've wanted the Quiet Carry Drift for a while, so that, thought that particular configuration is not in stock right now - it's my favorite as well. The wire clip is weird looking, but incredibly useful.

The Trevor Burger Urban is cool, but If I were to get one, I'd get the custom, I think.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'd get the Trevor Burger Urban. He makes outstanding knives and I prefer the overall shape to the Drift.

Only downside is the clip isn't as deep a carry.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd get the Trevor Burger Urban. He makes outstanding knives and I prefer the overall shape to the Drift.

Only downside is the clip isn't as deep a carry.

Get the cuuuustttttom. Honestly, while the production will be great (Reate made), he is one custom maker whose work is incredible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads