• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Previous level -- but dope.

Last edited:

sixfive

Reaction score
Hopping in late here (and I am a rare poster) but a big fan of the oversized look. Some additions:

Comme Des Garcons Hommes Plus 1985 S/S

Sunnei FW15

Women do this so well:

Last edited:

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
Raf SS04 (May the circle remain unbroken)

(I know you said no to Raf, but this is one of my favs so I posted anyway. I don't like Raf anymore so I don't read the thread.)

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread is making me regret not buying the photo history book of fishing in Maine I looked at over the summer.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hah compared to most of my other pants, definitely.
I'll try and get a better pic of that outfit someday soon with derbies instead (and probably a turtleneck too)

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
Maybe I'm off base here but I was watching this video today and thought of this thread.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

It's pretty standard rap style I suppose, I know there were some images of wu-tang posted last page, but Diplomats always represented a very specific time (early to mid 00's) and place (NYC, Harlem) for me, and I think they really owned the look in a much more significant and unified way. They pushed it to it's peak to the point that right after these guys fell from grace everyone in rap changed to much more "fashion-y" designers; as if they were saying, "OK, Dipset owned that look and we'll never be as on-point as them, so let's try something different from now on..."

And to me, that's a very strong statement for their power in their aesthetic; a thing that many professional (even successful) designers struggle achieving in their careers, so credit must be given where credit is due.

Again, maybe my head isn't on straight.

PS Make sure you watch the vid to the end. It's a 2-in-1 and the second part features Cam wrapped in a pink bandana bomber that's just beautiful.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Raf SS04 (May the circle remain unbroken)

(I know you said no to Raf, but this is one of my favs so I posted anyway. I don't like Raf anymore so I don't read the thread.)

ha I think I have those white ones on the left, inseam 40" leg opening over 20". strong proportions

this, basically

but bigger

Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
oversize rap style totally on topic per original post. same with supergraphics and giant logos.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STACY411