• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some IG fits from the weekend...

E3BAC328-4F67-4091-932F-A83AAFEBE231.jpeg
FEDB3EEB-615F-4CC0-8F64-E48D542B9937.jpeg
28EBBEBC-1360-41DE-B5A8-AFC9E35BA7DD.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! So, I'm trying out some new things with our communication and would love to get your feedback.

1) I'm trying to work out a branding angle for our Instagram stories so they look more polished and less like a ransom note from 1983. I chose this basic template with a mix of sans-serif and serif fonts on a mid-blue background. Dig it? Anything that you'd like to see more of on Instagram stories?

ABF2E8EE-52D1-4778-A684-C04B2B723CDD.JPG

2) We changed around our email provider (went from Mailchimp to Omnisend) and I created a new basic template for our messages. You can see our latest message here

How do you guys like the look and feel of the new messages? I'd love to hear any feedback that you have as well. For the future, I'm planning to segment and target our newsletter communication more as well.

smmrfld

Reaction score
Hey guys! So, I'm trying out some new things with our communication and would love to get your feedback.

1) I'm trying to work out a branding angle for our Instagram stories so they look more polished and less like a ransom note from 1983. I chose this basic template with a mix of sans-serif and serif fonts on a mid-blue background. Dig it? Anything that you'd like to see more of on Instagram stories?

View attachment 1219095

2) We changed around our email provider (went from Mailchimp to Omnisend) and I created a new basic template for our messages. You can see our latest message here

How do you guys like the look and feel of the new messages? I'd love to hear any feedback that you have as well. For the future, I'm planning to segment and target our newsletter communication more as well.
Hey Mike...I find that serif fonts that are reversed out of a darker background can be hard to read, especially on phones. I’d stick with sans-serif fonts.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mike...I find that serif fonts that are reversed out of a darker background can be hard to read, especially on phones. I’d stick with sans-serif fonts.

Oh thanks, yeah that’s definitely good feedback. I think the sans serif fonts on there are a little better in general

NorthCoast

Reaction score
@Epaulet are the new sashiko doyles a more generous cut than the last versions? I really want one of these but the last sizing was too small for me. Thanks

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet are the new sashiko doyles a more generous cut than the last versions? I really want one of these but the last sizing was too small for me. Thanks

Depends how far back you’re going... we adjusted the sizing for Gunmetal and Raisin which dropped last Summer and we adjusted the sizing with that run. It’s been pretty consistent since then. What’s the last one that you tried?

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Depends how far back you’re going... we adjusted the sizing for Gunmetal and Raisin which dropped last Summer and we adjusted the sizing with that run. It’s been pretty consistent since then. What’s the last one that you tried?

I had what I thought was the last run. The Sienna.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads