• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've gotten obsessed with buying sneakers lately (the usual AJ1s etc) but still my favourite are the EP highs. Still hoping they come back one day...busted them out for my bday dinner :)

20180902_184553.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick plug for the Wilhelm--really, really pleased out of the box, unhemmed and swimming in the waist. I usually take a 37 Rudy and take in the waist to 35", but sized down to 36 Wilhelm. They ride pretty high on my weird-ass body (6' height with 30" inseam...yeah), but they feel ******* amazing when you are walking/moving/sitting. Taper was fine. If you're on the fence, don't be.

Also, nyah-nyah to anyone who slept on the cotton-linen chainstitch: it's my favorite of all, such cool slubby texture. Total **** sauce.

@shabbytraddy excellent to hear.. glad that you're so pleased with the jeans and our signature **** sauce shirting!

I am going to regret passing on this one until the day you do another run.

Do we have a ballpark idea when the sashiko EZ pants will ship?

@Sartorium we're actually checking... they may have enough to make an additional 3 or 4 units above what we ordered. We ended up making a few ladies jackets and quite a few smaller ones, so the leather consumption was less than expected. I'll advise once I know. They'll come later than the main batch, but still comfortably in the middle of Fall.

I've gotten obsessed with buying sneakers lately (the usual AJ1s etc) but still my favourite are the EP highs. Still hoping they come back one day...busted them out for my bday dinner :)

View attachment 1029594

@tricky looks awesome!

IS canclini cotton/linen
Crammerton Khaki

View attachment 1030188

@CanadaCal really ace!

In the ever-buttery cotton-cashmere khaki Walts today...
G4cN0C4.jpg

@M635Guy classic match right thurrrr

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SOME ADDITIONAL SHIRTS FOR SALE

Just did an inventory and it turns out that we had a few Danube Blue and Cotton-Linen chainstitch shirts not listed online. I updated the quantities and extended the code till tomorrow.

Click here to check out the sale section. And enter code sale25 to save another 25% off the sale price.

herzzreh

Reaction score
I just realized something... back in April I put down a deposit for Hermosa High in unfinished horsehide. What's the status of these? Did I completely miss balance payment?

Plumluck

Reaction score
Do we have a ballpark idea when the sashiko EZ pants will ship?

I want to say it was quoted a 4 to 6 week turnaround time since the orders closed but dont recall when exactly that was.

My guess would be late September-mid October. I'm hoping for late September, because I would love to take my Doyle on my Paris trip, but am expecting to get it when I get back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads