• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in NY, but I kind of want that linen in the fall individualized shirts...

You can wear linen as a layer. And it can stay plenty warm late into the fall East Coast as I’m sure you know. Why not right?

I agree with Frank. I keep a lot of my linen shirts in the rotation nearly all year long. When it gets really cold out, the linen still works great layered under a wool sweater or even a tweed sportcoat, especially if you work in an office like mine where they crank the heat up way too high during the winter. After a few hours at my desk I'm usually ready to take my sweater or sportcoat off and since the office is plenty warm, I'm fine in a linen shirt.

espen

Reaction score
@Epaulet so with the Wilhem sneak peek you dropped last night, will we be able to see the final product before it drops Thursday? Excited for this new avenue for you guys!

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing cotton cashmere khaki Walts today... so. soft.
JMxVxj3.jpg

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Raisin Sashiko. Btw its the same sizing as the Canvas and Sapphire Sashikos right? @Epaulet Cause I'm 5'6 150 lbs and I bought a size 38.

Couldn't resist the color and the texture. I think I own 6 french jackets now: Olive Canvas, Navy Sashiko, Sapphire Sashiko, Navy Melton, Cranberry melton and Raisin Sashiko.
Me thinks you need the tan corduroy to round out the collection.

Randomore

Reaction score
Ended up ordering my first Sandow in the heavyweight gunmetal. Excited for the prospect of a roomier fit. Weird concept for me since everything has been low and slim for a while.

Definitely jump on the promo. Killer deal.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just ordered the malibu linen (artisan collar, smoke), bruce banner (horn, fashion spread), golden twill and french blue bedford cord. now i need to throw **** out in the closet.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need more trousers like I need a hole in the head but I'm really tempted by the Rivet EFFs promo. I really like the Nantucket Red Duck Canvas and the Steel Grey Ripstop. Now I need to get home so I can check the size on my other Rivets this evening.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads