• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In reference to the older Field Jackets - is the moleskin just a different fabric than the duck canvas one? Shape/design/fit is the same?

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In reference to the older Field Jackets - is the moleskin just a different fabric than the duck canvas one? Shape/design/fit is the same?

Just different fabric. I found it made up a bit larger than the canvas version as well, which was too tight in the chest for me to keep.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Duke Silver ah bummer. That usually resolves itself though, I see it all the time. Happens to me too. This only went out Fri, so I'm not surprised it didn't get to you on Sat.

Yeah, it actually showed up yesterday. Beautiful shirt. The texture and gradiation in the fabric are spectacular. IMG_7123.JPG

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, that one caught me by surprise... we made 48 pairs and they sold down to the very last unit within two days. Didn't see that coming, so we've got more on order. Hopefully restocking in about two months.

Would love a pair of Sandows in the Pacific blue, Mike. :)

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely freaking love the 2 new trainer styles! Going in for some Hermosa highs

HH preorder up on the main page fellas.

stevenkmason

Reaction score
@Epaulet just doing my annual check in to ask if you can possibly do a size 14 or 15? I know the question in the past was the sole units. Gustin is doing up to size 15 on the Margom cup sole so I know they're out there.

@Epaulet I think you might have missed this the other day. Just asking again since it looks like the preorder is up.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shabbytraddy

Reaction score
@Epaulet

Any chance there's a 44 in the denim Doyle? I don't slam the burger but still need the larger size...

Also, did we ever get those Sandow jeans? Been watching but haven't read about those since January/February, right?

Thanks for feeding the beasts :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads