• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got a bunch of promos ending today, so I'm going to summarize with my obnoxious and slapped-together IG story...

Photo Mar 20, 5 46 12 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 47 56 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 50 50 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 52 25 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 53 24 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 55 09 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 55 54 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 56 28 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 20, 5 57 02 PM.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet
I know mike, just been trying to minimize my purchases and burzan's sashiko pics just kill me every time.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet
I know mike, just been trying to minimize my purchases and burzan's sashiko pics just kill me every time.

Haha they’re so good! I think you’ll really get a lot of use out of this piece tho.

Love this style, will definitely pick up a pair to try it out.

Thanks dude! We can do that same sizing setup that we did with your Hertling trousers. I have some amazing fabrics to show on thurs

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EPAULET HERTLING TROUSERS AT LUXESWAP

Hey guys,

Many of you are aware of this already, but our dude @SpooPoker still has a sizable collection of Epaulet-branded Hertling trousers available at killer prices. We helped to coordinate his purchase of all the on-hand samples, old stock, and one-offs. There are some real gems in there, and he's great with customer service.

Check it out.. some things have been updated too.

If you click through the link, you'll see some pants called the "GARDA." This is similar to the shape and fit of the Garand, but with a fuller leg opening. Also, if you're a 34 and you ever wanted that super old school relaxed khaki (a la WWII uniforms) then this is a great option.

paxonus

Reaction score
EPAULET HERTLING TROUSERS AT LUXESWAP

Hey guys,

Many of you are aware of this already, but our dude @SpooPoker still has a sizable collection of Epaulet-branded Hertling trousers available at killer prices. We helped to coordinate his purchase of all the on-hand samples, old stock, and one-offs. There are some real gems in there, and he's great with customer service.

Check it out.. some things have been updated too.

If you click through the link, you'll see some pants called the "GARDA." This is similar to the shape and fit of the Garand, but with a fuller leg opening. Also, if you're a 34 and you ever wanted that super old school relaxed khaki (a la WWII uniforms) then this is a great option.
Details on the Camper fit corduroy? It looks like a fairly high rise.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Details on the Camper fit corduroy? It looks like a fairly high rise.

@paxonus yes I believe so.. a really full leg as well. If you need measurements, just ping @SpooPoker directly.. I don't actually have any of this merchandise in front of me. Just helping a brother move some pants!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh and BTW... tomorrow's IG live is going to be epic. We'll have Jim Heiser from Individualized shirts, and he'll run through all of the new shirting fabrics available to order. Got some killer linens and madras at great prices. The next promo for them will start on Tuesday. I'll also be showing Southwick fabrics, the new sportcoat and trouser, the EZ Pant, and the Ranger Pant.

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Oh and BTW... tomorrow's IG live is going to be epic. We'll have Jim Heiser from Individualized shirts, and he'll run through all of the new shirting fabrics available to order. Got some killer linens and madras at great prices. The next promo for them will start on Tuesday. I'll also be showing Southwick fabrics, the new sportcoat and trouser, the EZ Pant, and the Ranger Pant.

What time tomorrow? 1 PM EST/4 PM PST?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads