• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I could be convinced on the Henley... Probably wouldn't take much arm twisting to be honest.

Also, the Garands upcoming, are they only going to be in the olive military twill for this release?

I have a couple of Epaulet henleys and would be open to buy more, but only from stock, not pre-order.

@duff406 @bry2000

Cool, good to hear. This would absolutely be a stock item anyway.

Rule of thumb is that we'll maintain stock in easy basics (Doyle duck, Rivet Cramerton, White & Blue Oxfords, White Trainers, etc) while saving pre-order projects for limited, high-end and specialty materials. I'll run a few seasonal things too.. like the stock Hertling Trousers in flannel. We need to have goods on hand to acquire new customers.

Knitwear production always has really big minimums, so doing pre-orders isn't really our jam for that. This is merely to make a great item which jives nicely with our jackets and trousers.

is it possible to request leg opening on your finished pants that you guys are offering.

Yes sir, just put that into the text field at checkout @TtownMD . They can do it down to half inch increments (so 7.5 or 8.. not 7.25 or 7.75)

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Epaulet and we can open up the leg too? So we could go from 8” to 8.5” on a Taylor or Gable?

Would that look ok in your opinion? Something to keep in mind for the future.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet and we can open up the leg too? So we could go from 8” to 8.5” on a Taylor or Gable?

Would that look ok in your opinion? Something to keep in mind for the future.

@FrankCowperwood yessir, that's no problem. I think you could definitely pull it off... doing it with the Taylor would give this rad 1970s Yves Saint Laurent style.

Oh, and I've got swatches of the British Drill and chino fabric coming soon.. we'll put that back online and Hertling's gonna give us 20% off those too. These are all khaki pant style fabrics.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
NEED TO CLEAR SOME STUFF OUT!!

Hey guys... we're moving out all of the sale merchandise. Two things going on:

1. Take an Extra 40% off the Sale Merchandise. Click here to check it out and use this code:
EXTRA40FINALSALE

2. We're listing a bunch of one-off items in our sample sale. Click here to check it out. There's no additional discount there, but these make for some boss deals as it stands. We'll be loading in stuff for the next hour or so.

chrispy650

Reaction score
Yes to henleys! Definitely my favorite go to if I want to wear a tee. I have one from awhile back but it’s getting small. Since I got that henley my EP size went from a S to M so I could use a replacement :).

shabbytraddy

Reaction score

1. Take an Extra 40% off the Sale Merchandise. Click here to check it out and use this code:
EXTRA40FINALSALE

2. We're listing a bunch of one-off items in our sample sale. Click here to check it out. There's no additional discount there, but these make for some boss deals as it stands. We'll be loading in stuff for the next hour or so.

Sheeeit. Just missed this on that 44R Dartmouth jacket I bought last week. But let's be honest, $225 for EP Southwick is a hot deal nonetheless. Thanks for the goods, Mike.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My various EPLA knits from a few years back are worn all the time and are aging great. All over the henley idea. Keep waiting for the Garands.....

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

EXTRA40FINALSALE

how much can I let out on the waist on this one?

https://epauletnewyork.com/collecti...atmeal-lambswool-flannel-38-unfinished-inseam

Tuck16

Reaction score
I follow this thread so I can swoop on new Epaulet offerings and admire others' purchases. But, I feel an obligation to post in support of henleys. Bought a few last time they were offered, and they are still in regular rotation for 2 years or so now. Love them.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet

Does corduroy makeup a bit larger then a typical donegal weight tweed?
I want to go Driggs, just not sure if I want to size up or not.

Goodman

Reaction score
I get that moleskin and corduroy are the same fabric at heart but I’m curious if one performs better than the other in terms of resisting wrinkles/sheding a little dirt and standing up to some travel. I’m assuming that cavalry twill will be up to the task but want to add something a little softer and more comfortable to the mix if possible.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hofeman