• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I like the idea of the EZ Pant and would definitely hate to see the leg tapered any. I think the nice full leg is a huge part of the draw of this style!

I think, ideally, I'd actually like an even higher rise. Or maybe it's just the photos that you have posted it looks like the model is wearing them a bit too low (or the front of his shirt is just starting to billow out for one reason or another).

@Michigan Planner yeah, it's a little distorted on our model because the waist was HUGE on him, it's just sagging down a bit. Lemme shoot this on a 32 and you'll get the full effect. I think that the existing taper will look good on a 32 guy as well.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LAST CALL: PORTUGUESE ENDS FOR FRIENDS SHIRTING

Thanks for all of the orders guys. It's last call for this EFF project with our Portugal Factory:

Port_Shirting_Leader.jpg

https://epauletnewyork.com/products/portugal-shirting-spring-17-ends-for-friends

We've still got inventory in most of the fabrics, and there's some great stuff to choose from. If I had to narrow it down to my top five:

1) Liberty of London Red Roses on Ecru: this is an awesome & bold print. Perfect in-your-face colors that will look good on its own or sitting under a jacket. We've sold a lot of Liberty shirts in our time, and for many guys, it becomes their most complimented and beloved shirt. Great price for their cloth too.

2) Indigo Dyed Diamond Dots: this has been the best seller and for good reason. The color is basic and easy, but the small pattern makes it unique and rad. Great all-year piece.

3) Mystery of Chessboxing Jacquard: this is the second best seller. It's likely that the Wu-Tang reference is responsible for like 75% of that, but it's an awesome fabric on its own right. Neutral grey tone that goes with everything but an interested weave pattern.

4) Signal To Noise Pinstripe: great biz caz piece where the bonkers-ness (the small pattern) flies almost completely under the radar. Very nice hand on this too.

5) Albini Red Diamonds on Blue Pinpoint Oxford: a bit bolder than signal to noise, but in the same vein... a proper dress shirt fabric with a cool and small repeating pattern.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Friday everyone! I realize that I promised more videos. Here's something that my 3yo daughter has inexplicably been requesting for me to play on Apple TV:

When I was a kid, it seemed not-so-remarkable that the former lead singer of Van Halen would cover an Irving Ceasar song and wear multiple hooker-ish outfits in an oddly slapstick music video, but looking back, this is pretty edgy and unexpected.

mothball

Reaction score
When I was a kid, it seemed not-so-remarkable that the former lead singer of Van Halen would cover an Irving Ceasar song and wear multiple hooker-ish outfits in an oddly slapstick music video, but looking back, this is pretty edgy and unexpected.

I think we were just all used to David Lee Roth back then.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Now THOSE are some easy pants.

@FrankCowperwood haha yeah, I have to see if Hertling has any spangled large vertical striped silk fabric available.

And then I'll check if Individualized can offer a custom leotard. Maybe we can get one made as a popover for you!

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Michigan Planner @duff406

My apologies guys, we should have these out to you in the next few days. Been a bit of a perfect storm with this delivery. Hertling was a lot later than anticipated on the non-Walt styles, and they arrived just as the store closing process began. The works have been gummed out for a week, but we'll work on getting a bunch of these out on Friday.

Hi, any update on the last Hertling EFF round. Based on a message you posted over 2 weeks ago, the trousers should have been sent out by now.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want to add here that my MTM Dartmouth SC has now become my favorite article of clothing.

That is all.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of quick ogle shots of those 2 MTO shirts I mentioned above.

That Canclini.... That Titano...

Thanks for posting those. They look great! Was just about to ask if someone could post a photo of the Titano. Does that fabric seem well suited to four-season wear, especially in the summer?

Also looks like Artisan collars all around?

@CLTesquire looking great in those Indigo linens! Is the true-to-life color just a shade lighter/brighter than your photo above? @DapperDan08 @Nik Telford you guys will love yours. Once it's warm out I'm all about linen Walts, especially Indigo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads