• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

plato

Reaction score
Hey Mike- any chance for a khaki-color cotton option in this Portugal suiting? Teba is not my thing, but have been hoping you'd do a epla khaki cotton suit for a couple years.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alpine Grain EP Alden Alt Wien and olive Cramerton rivets
4e6c33e67b2f3b33386ebd8c3508ccce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Warm out today so I busted out some summer stuff!

IS White Linen shirt with Curved collar,
Eidos Field Jacket from NWMA
EP Khaki Taylors

@Nik Telford awesome, this is a great looking fit!

Those navy suede sneakers...

The color is killer, right @aikiman44 !

We've actually got both a true navy and that washed indigo tone available.

Ditto, although mine are still kicking after 4 or 5 years.

Thanks again for pitching this @notwithit - I'm going to order as sample. We've got that lug sole available. I'll do the combat boot as is, with the RiRi zips, and put a the thick lug Margom onto the bottom.

This would be a rad project to offer in a few colors of horse. If we limit the leather options to maybe two colors, and we stick with just the one shape of the boot, then we could probably offer a few different sole colors like gum, ecru, or black. Could be very cool that way. And the Margom sole is much cheaper than the commando-style leather & rubber unit that we use now, so our retail would be competitive on this, especially in FQH.
The off-black horse that was used for the chelseas with a black sole would be killer in this

@etostano for real! That's a great idea.
Whoa I'm so down for those. Great idea! Either ripple or lug for sure, looks great. Would love these in some sort of basass leather too.
Any chance we can do a quick preorder on a couple leathers and have these for summer? Maybe some sort of horse?
Demanding I know, I'm sorry, thanks for all you do on here to continue bringing us the goods and being open to new ideas.
Any update on MTO cordovan sneaks?

@shunted22

Originally, my plan was to offer an ongoing MTO program where you can continually choose from a bunch of different colors, but getting those in a timely fashion has proven to be an issue. So I spoke with the factory, and we're going to offer one color at a time. This way they can count the shells that they need, order with Comipel, and have them custom dyed. First round should be in two weeks, and we're going to offer Scotch Grain Teak Shell Cordovan, which is freaking amazing. You can do it in either the Tennis or the Sport Trainer. And if you order the Tennis, there's a bunch of different soles to choose from. You can opt for blind eyes or metal eyelets on both models too.

Enjoying my EP Sputhwick tweed windowpane sport coat. Also Gustin chinos, Bonafe chukkas, and Kamakura OCBD..

@peppercorn78 very nice, this is a classic pairing

I need to kop Last of the Famous International Playboys just cuz.

@lifeinabox haha, that name just popped out when I saw that cloth. It's freaking amazing even outside of the reference.

Hey Mike- any chance for a khaki-color cotton option in this Portugal suiting? Teba is not my thing, but have been hoping you'd do a epla khaki cotton suit for a couple years.

@plato nope, we've only got these three colors available. But.. I've got our Spring Southwick suiting going up tomorrow. We have a beautiful and spot-on khaki cotton. Pricing for a 2-piece is going to be really fantastic too. Not quite the $600 of the Teba order, but it will arrive in about 4 weeks and you get to MTO all of the details. You can choose Walt, Rudy, or Taylor trouser too. @CLTesquire

Hmmmm I totally forgot about this pre-order.. Mike any updates on alt wien #8 cordovan boots?

@sungmineyo should be finishing up any week now. We're definitely expecting them soon

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list of excited folks. I loved those lug-soled CPs, and I think these things could turn out killer, especially in horsehide.

Also, I'm not usually a jodhpur guy, but the Renzos on sale are mighty tempting...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Add me to the list of excited folks. I loved those lug-soled CPs, and I think these things could turn out killer, especially in horsehide.

Also, I'm not usually a jodhpur guy, but the Renzos on sale are mighty tempting...

@Callusing yeah, they're a great deal! Going into the newsletter tomorrow. Definitely size up 1/2 per the instructions on there, it's a slim last.

Our Goodyear welt styles were beautiful, but it's a crowded field, and I have a lot more possibilities and flexibility with our Blake Stitches. We're going to put all of our future efforts into that collection. The Goodyear styles are a killer buy with this markdown.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet Just saw the slip-ons on your instagram stories. My old Vans need replacing, so I will need a pair of those, they look great! I take it we can order in the full range of colors? Any green per chance? And any chance we can choose the piping color?

@dalevy yes sir, you can get the slip-on's in that full range. No green this time, and the piping will always be a tonal, complimentary calfskin. They'll all sit on the Ecru sole too. Finalizing the pricing, but it's going to be the best we've ever offered.

Indigo Delave is like the greatest suede color ever. I'm absolutely in love with it. Happy coincidence that I happen to wear the sample size. Look for those Tennis Trainers on my feet in about 10 days, haha.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw the Southwick Spring/Summer 17 fabrics in store today, and this might be the best Southwick collection I've seen. So many excellent linens, lightweight wools, and wool/linen/silk blends. There are some great solids, including ones with texture, but the fabrics I'm most excited about are the wool/linen/silk blend patterns, all of which seem extremely wearable and well-designed. For those of us who were bummed at the loss of the kinds of fabrics Luigi Bianchi Mantova brought when their line went away, this collection will have a lot to offer.

And, you know, there's solid linens, too.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

@Epaulet
 Just saw the slip-ons on your instagram stories. My old Vans need replacing, so I will need a pair of those, they look great! I take it we can order in the full range of colors?  Any green per chance? And any chance we can choose the piping color?

Internet amateur question, but where is this? I don't see anything about them on the regular @epaulet Instagram page.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member