• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EFF Cargo Rivets arrived
4147cb48301ec904b6d4e5dfeec9a6a7.jpg

b0597a6438f15ea912bc4ecdfa4fc7cc.jpg

Made up a tad smaller than past ones for some reason. Color is darker navy than indoor photo shows. Outdoor shot ore accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cross post from the current MC Friday Challenge (wherein we try to be sleazy), features EFF sportcoat from a while back in a really nice lambswool and a recent Individualized popover.

Maybe I'll make this my new wall... :)

"I stare into the half-light, fix him angrily in mine eye. A man... a sports cap over one ear, on the other side reddish hair standing up from the temple... a drooping nose with a wry tip. Over diagonal-striped tricot shirt a chequer jacket; sleeves too short... breeches indecently tight, worn-down yellow shoes. An ugly customer, a bully, a strizzi, a rough."​

Doctor Faustus, Thomas Mann, Chapter 25

kwanon

Reaction score
...and the tennis trainer discount code knocked me off the fence.
Glad to get a pair in saddle since I had to sell my too-small pair in mocha. Now I'm back to having a default pair of (weather-resistant) sneakers!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was a double EP day for me, Rivet chinos at work and then mocha trainers on my trip home from the gym, sorry for the sloppy tie job. They have become my go to casual shoe now that the weather has cooled down, a spot previously held by boat shoes and camp mocs.

BenLeaman

Reaction score

It's fall.
Some EP goodies today.

EP Derby Heirloom Shawl Cardigan
EPLA Navy Overdye OCBD
EP x Alden NTLCXL Innsbruck Indy
EP NTLCXL belt
Skulls 5507 denim
Motherf**king finger guns

Last edited:

AloysiusSF

Reaction score
Awesome fits, dudes!

General question - as Epaulet no longer offers the EPLA Denim (RIP) -- was wondering, what denim do folks in this thread like that is comparable to EPLA? Believe Rogue Territory has come up before as a mention....

manQso

Reaction score
I have a pair of Simon Miller that I love.

Awesome fits, dudes!

General question - as Epaulet no longer offers the EPLA Denim (RIP) -- was wondering, what denim do folks in this thread like that is comparable to EPLA? Believe Rogue Territory has come up before as a mention....

jmaudi0

Reaction score
Awesome fits, dudes!

Rogue Territory and 3sixteen are both solid alternatives.

The 3sixteen SL cut is pretty similar to the EPLA denim.

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
take a look at sugar cane 2009 / 2014. i've looped around most *** brands and these have the best rise / shape for me. good price too, comparatively.
edit: when i first received these i worried they were a little baggy... they slimmed down nicely after a warm soak.

i think mike mentioned a full count model earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics