• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can say it was a bit humbling to order one of my recent shirts in an XXL :eek:  when most others spec out in XL. all good, I need to cut out this gluten from my diet anyhow 

@Epaulet

we're still waiting on those larger waffleknit measurements, right? I don't want to miss that window of getting mine back (but can proactively send back if need be in preparation) 

Thanks!

Still waiting on the waffle knit measurements as well, I haven't shipped my current one back yet either.

loxo

Reaction score
FWIW, I picked up my waffle knit sweater and it fit well. The original sizing was right on.

Racing Green

Reaction score
@Epaulet Any news on Epaulet Europe Mike? Would be great to be able to get European-made stuff direct. Been getting hit with import tax every time recently.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EP items in action:

Gauzy rainbow herringbone

Navy tonal seersucker

White chambray and tobacco cotton linen Walts

Navy sanded canvas Walts (look more petrol blue than navy in reality)

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there an update on either the Ryden Boot (Black shell... from February 2015) or the #8 shell/Alpine Grain saddles (June 2015) Alden pre-orders? I understand waiting for rare shell but I honestly don't understand the holdup for #8 or Black shell.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is there an update on either the Ryden Boot (Black shell... from February 2015) or the #8 shell/Alpine Grain saddles (June 2015) Alden pre-orders? I understand waiting for rare shell but I honestly don't understand the holdup for #8 or Black shell.

We're still waiting on the #8 shell Alt Wien boots from about the same time as the Ryden Boot too.

unclesam099

Reaction score
To anyone else that bought a 3-pack of the LS thermal henley in size L - I have a white, burgundy, and vintage black. I would be happy to part with the vintage black in exchange for (preferably) the white, or the burgundy. Please PM me for a straight trade.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Rivet Chinos!

Been waiting on this product for a while. Introduced this past Spring, our Cramerton cloth Rivet Chinos have quickly became our most popular fabric. It's very comfortable and it ages like nothing else. It's absolutely perfect for the season. We've got two restocks and a killer new Graphite color. The sizing has been corrected on this batch as well, so it is fully consistent with all of our other fabrics.

RIVET CHINO GRAPHITE CRAMERTON CLOTH: $135

RIVET CHINO INFANTRY KHAKI CRAMERTON CLOTH: $135

RIVET CHINO OLIVE DRAB CRAMERTON CLOTH: $135

On top of that, we received two new Chinos as well. These Performance Stretch chinos have 5% lycra in them. This was a step that we took slowly, as we rarely work with stretch or synthetic blends, but these fabrics feel fantastic and they're extremely comfortable to wear. The stretch makes a big difference and we ran them in the crowd-pleasing colors of Khaki & Navy. It's a great biz-caz option, and a way to make the best chino on Earth a little bit better, especially if you're wearing it slim.

Give them a try! Here's a 15% off discount code good on both of them, bringing the price to $114.75. It's good until Midnight, Thursday...

Try-The-Performance

RIVET CHINO PERFORMANCE STRETCH COTTON KHAKI: $135

RIVET CHINO PERFORMANCE STRETCH COTTON NAVY: $135

AloysiusSF

Reaction score
Will you guys be doing any other colors in Cramerton? Also, as reference - were the first run Cramertons running a full size too small (relative to the typical Rivet sizing)?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will you guys be doing any other colors in Cramerton? Also, as reference - were the first run Cramertons running a full size too small (relative to the typical Rivet sizing)?

@AloysiusSF not this season. Possible that we'll get Navy Cramerton around Feb, but the colors you see are what we'll have for the next five months or so. We'll try to keep Khaki and Olive in stock, Graphite we received about 100 units and sold through around half of them so far today. Not sure we'll be able to restock that in-season as it's not a typical color. They're really an awesome value for the money, and that color is going to fade beautifully.

The first Cramertons were about a half inch smaller in the waist and a touch tighter in the seat. Was fine for most customers, but some found them to be too small. With the new adjustment, they're pretty much right on point with all of our canvas chinos. The canvas cloth is pre-shrunk by the fabric maker, Cramerton is not.. so each of these Cramerton chinos are washed for shrinkage.

AloysiusSF

Reaction score
Mike - cool, that is great info, thanks! Bummed Stone is not available in the latest Cramerton crop.... but this Graphite looks awesome...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics