• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just need more EFF's. Though my wallet does not.

I just recently realised that my Caine SC and Walt trousers in navy hopsack wear so great. I need a few more suits. I think I'll go for 3-piece and make my co-workers hate me hahaha

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just recently realised that my Caine SC and Walt trousers in navy hopsack wear so great. I need a few more suits. I think I'll go for 3-piece and make my co-workers hate me hahaha
That would be awesome. I would love to get in on the suiting EFF's but I dont own much in the way of sportcoats so I would rather get sized at EP before placing an order.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Need another suiting EFF.

so you can pass on more??
fight[1].gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hope that all is well! I have successfully made it through my cross-country move. Our family is now in Los Angeles (again!) and all is well.

Still got another 10 days until my furniture arrives, so I'm getting familiar with an air mattress until then.

Anyway, I'll be on here with my usual frequency starting tomorrow. Glad that all of our deliveries are coming through. Here's what we have planned for the next few weeks:

1) Huge Hertling Trouser restock with all basic colors back in inventory. Stock Rudy trousers in both grey and navy hopsack are going up as well

2) Epaulet Suiting Soft Launch. We've sold about a dozen suits in the store so far and they've been tremendous. I had all of these plans to do a big photo shoot with them, but there's no time for it. People have been emailing us daily to check them out, so I'm going to put them online with just basic studio and fit photos. There's not a lot of inventory left, so we'll sell of this batch and look to do more extensive photography when the restock comes in end September

cyclohexane

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the Southwick EFF pants fit differently than Epaulet's standard fit? I ordered a Walt trouser to go with my EFF jacket. While the jacket fit is great and exactly like my other Southwick coats, the trousers feel noticeably tighter than my other Walts (in the waist, leg width and rise).

This is the first time I've ordered a matching pant, so not sure if this is normal for Southwick or if the pants were mis-sized.
Most of my Southwick trousers (the approximate "Rudy" fit) fit pretty consistently with the Hertlings, but there was one that made up rather small. I figure I'll get it let out (if necessary) after I finish going back down to my usual weight, so if I'm lucky maybe it'll all just fall into place without needing alterations. :D

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hope that all is well! I have successfully made it through my cross-country move. Our family is now in Los Angeles (again!) and all is well.

Still got another 10 days until my furniture arrives, so I'm getting familiar with an air mattress until then.

Anyway, I'll be on here with my usual frequency starting tomorrow. Glad that all of our deliveries are coming through. Here's what we have planned for the next few weeks:

1) Huge Hertling Trouser restock with all basic colors back in inventory. Stock Rudy trousers in both grey and navy hopsack are going up as well

2) Epaulet Suiting Soft Launch. We've sold about a dozen suits in the store so far and they've been tremendous. I had all of these plans to do a big photo shoot with them, but there's no time for it. People have been emailing us daily to check them out, so I'm going to put them online with just basic studio and fit photos. There's not a lot of inventory left, so we'll sell of this batch and look to do more extensive photography when the restock comes in end September
Does the Hertling restock entail Taylors and Gables as well?

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

MSchapiro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the Southwick EFF pants fit differently than Epaulet's standard fit? I ordered a Walt trouser to go with my EFF jacket. While the jacket fit is great and exactly like my other Southwick coats, the trousers feel noticeably tighter than my other Walts (in the waist, leg width and rise).

This is the first time I've ordered a matching pant, so not sure if this is normal for Southwick or if the pants were mis-sized.
Mine was tight only in the waist, which actually worked in my favor since I decided to go with a bigger Walt size rather than a smaller Rudy size.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Will the trouser delivery include anything new or just restock sod what is currently available?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Though I didn't get them during the recent EFF round, the pair of Southwicks I have had fit tighter than the corresponding Walt. Half a size or so if I had to guess.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LanaBurrell