• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

avsmusic1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's one of the rare days I somehow didn't put on a single piece of EP stuff. Of course, it's also the day it's cold enough to wear the Theidi MA-1 even in the summer.... Wishing I grabbed that on the way out the door.
I keep a doyle in my car to ensure I always have something EP on hand

ReversoLover

Reaction score
EP seawave canvas pants
EP sneaks

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Question for anyone else who owns a Individualized Bengal Stripe shirt, do you find it runs slimmer than your other Individualized shirts? I just noticed recently that mine does, its not bothersome or anything but its noticeably slimmer than my other shirts from them. I just want to know if mine was a fluke or if I should add some extra room next time since im eyeing up that red bengal as well. 

Did come with darts by chance? I removed them and now fits as expected (though I added an inch to the chest).

Wooderson

Reaction score
Do any of you guys own the Epaulet backpack? I'm thinking about picking up one for an upcoming trip and also using it for work. Help me talk my wife into it!

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did come with darts by chance? I removed them and now fits as expected (though I added an inch to the chest).
I dont think so, I didnt request darts. It came as a group with 4 others I ordered, they all fit similarly its just the navy bengal thats a tad slim. I'll give it a look to see if I somehow didnt notice them though haha.

OIx

Reaction score

Do any of you guys own the Epaulet backpack? I'm thinking about picking up one for an upcoming trip and also using it for work. Help me talk my wife into it!

I do have pearl gray one and it is fantastic! Actually it was bought for my wife and she is using it very frequently even though it is larger than typical fashion women's backpacks and probably was designed as the mans bag. colour is fantastic, quality of the leather too. The only drawback is that zipper was sewn in not very carefully, and my needed small fixing.. Guess this is what distinguishes cheaper machine sewn leather bags from more expensive hand-sewn. However I'm wondering why any of them are still in stock, I would easily buy also the green one

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cramerton rivets are probably my favourite EP pants. They dress down or up with sportcoat and are crazy comfortable.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The cramerton rivets are probably my favourite EP pants. They dress down or up with sportcoat and are crazy comfortable.

Agreed. Waiting on the Olive restock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuck16

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the Southwick EFF pants fit differently than Epaulet's standard fit? I ordered a Walt trouser to go with my EFF jacket. While the jacket fit is great and exactly like my other Southwick coats, the trousers feel noticeably tighter than my other Walts (in the waist, leg width and rise).

This is the first time I've ordered a matching pant, so not sure if this is normal for Southwick or if the pants were mis-sized.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the Southwick EFF pants fit differently than Epaulet's standard fit? I ordered a Walt trouser to go with my EFF jacket. While the jacket fit is great and exactly like my other Southwick coats, the trousers feel noticeably tighter than my other Walts (in the waist, leg width and rise).

This is the first time I've ordered a matching pant, so not sure if this is normal for Southwick or if the pants were mis-sized.
What material is the EFF and what material are the other Walts?

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There was some variation between my last two Southwick suits. My flannel didn't need any adjustment in the waste while my hopsack needed to be brought in around the waste and crotch. My standard Walts usually don't need any adjustment around the waste.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads