• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Saffron donegal I believe? I can't remember the exact name but they are keeping me comfy from the 30 degrees in the Bay Area.

Looking good sir! I keep a note on my iPhone to track all the color names and to make it easy to copy and paste. :)

-Mike

Badandy

Reaction score
Full court high's and a union tee copped. super pumped for these shoes, now I have to worry about keeping them clean.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had the off white tennis trainers in 11.5 in my cart, and they were swooped. To whomever snagged them, enjoy.

All was not lost though. Got the white women's trainer for my wife for Christmas. If I can get her on my side with how cool EP stuff is, I won't have to be so cloak&dagger re: future purchases...

Last edited:

mr.invincible

Reaction score
Did i just buy a size 8Tennis Trainer Low Couro Cromo Steerhide Saddle with Ecru Sole for $157!?

if this order goes through, i am thoroughly excited

also i selected to pick up the shoes from instore. do they release another email to notify me when and where to pick it up?

Last edited:

avsmusic1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some really nice stuff.... I've got my eye on a thorpe but I honestly need another bomber like a whole in the head. Outwear in general is not really a need for me. The pics look SO good though...

I really might snag a 2nd pair of HH GATS too - yes, I like them that much.

Last edited:

SteveH35

Reaction score
Thanksgiving Kamigata. I have worn this thing in so many different situations and outfits now. One of my surprise favorite things I own.

Last edited:

jrs311

Reaction score

some really nice stuff.... I've got my eye on a thorpe but I honestly need another bomber like a whole in the head. Outwear in general is not really a need for me.

+1, I've been lusting after a Thorpe since last year, I'm just not sure enough on the sizing to roll the dice on final sale

Last edited:

Tom Diginson

Reaction score
Purchased the Thorpe after checking it out in store on Wednesday. I was tempted to pull the trigger on it then, but decided to hold off until today in case it were to go on sale. Glad that I did. I sized up cause I felt that the medium was a tad too snug, plus I have long arms.I feel like picking up another
shog[1].gif

konadog

Reaction score
i've really been trying to curb the spending as like many of you, i have enough stuff to look good for months without wearing the same thing. but then that farmer's check LBM went on sale. i sure hope the fit and versatility is on point for the los angeles weather so i won't feel so guilty.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru