• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL. It's one of the benefits of being a Met fan, unless you have a backup team, your season ends in early July most years. The Giants taught my family how to be American. As immigrants in the early 1900s, they would travel to the Polo Grounds to watch them play and learn colloquial language and the intricacies of baseball and American culture. They'll always have a soft spot in my heart, even though they left over 50 years ago.

That's great! I love stories like this.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the shipping confirmation on 1 of my FF sportcoats - the cream houndstooth. :slayer:

Still waiting patiently on the tweed and corduroy...

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys!

Lemme try to hit everyone's points on the new products today:

Trainers
The new colors are freaking rad. High tops fit just like the Low tops, they're on the same last. You can buy the same exact size if you already own the lows

Garand Steep Twill
The "new" Garand fit has 1" less around the leg opening. So the overall taper is similar to the Walt. I think that this puts everything more in balance. We got a good price on the fabric, and the enzyme wash really softened it up. You'll want to live in these as cooler weather pants. They're currently the best selling cotton pant in the stores, as nearly everyone who tries them on walks out with them. Hazel is a pretty unique color.

Speckle Chambray
We'll build out some more pronto. I've got fabric to cut about 16 more units at the factory. Anyone wants XS or XXL then send me an email and we'll set that up for this small cutting.

Also, we could do a little group buy for this with an alternate collar. Club? Cutaway?

Striped Chambray
Just do it. This shirt will blow you away. We were all really impressed with how rad this two-ply fabric feels.

OSC Cross
These jackets are fantastic, and there is no compromise on quality or utility. They are straight up warm as hell. You could wear them - literally - in a Russian Winter. Down filled, weatherproof, washable, lifetime warranty. They're built a bit better than Canada Goose, but with a radically better fit. Definitely size down one - Dylan's wearing a Small in the pics, I fit into a Medium very comfortably (I take an Epaulet Large, Southwick 41). You need to live somewhere cold though - they'll be overkill for anywhere with a mild winter. They can be used for skiing/snowboarding too.

Vests
I didn't forget :). I want to give you guys measurements, but the vest tailor has been in his home country (Greece) for the past week or so. I don't have them yet. I hope to get them in the next few days. It should't affect our delivery, we'll still shoot to have these by Thanksgiving.

Mike, I'd be in for a small in the speckled chambray if you do a cutaway - caveat being the points should be long enough to slide under the lapels of a jacket. Let's do this!

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I buckled and ordered the high-top trainers in sienna brown. Building up my collection of trainers, which I hardly wore before.

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the shipping confirmation on 1 of my FF sportcoats - the cream houndstooth.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Still waiting patiently on the tweed and corduroy...
It was nearly 80 in my area earlier this week, and now snow on Halloween and lows in the 20s...bring on the tweed!

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I buckled and ordered the high-top trainers in sienna brown.  Building up my collection of trainers, which I hardly wore before.

You are gonna love them. I thought they look really great in person and the fit is incredible.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my cotton-cash Driggs a few days ago. They are legit. At least for the heavier, more casual fabrics, I think these will supplant the Walts. Gonna have to look into one of these in moleskin soon... Thanks, y'all.

I also bought one of the black gingham BDs. Is this the same fabric as the compact gingham cloth in the MTO listings?

(shill) Also if anyone remembers that dove grey buffalo check shirt from last year, and wants it... I've got one BNWT in a size M. :embar:

Last edited:

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol honestly i hate you guys. i had to work a 24 hour shift when the speckled chambray dropped and came back home to it being sold out....

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol honestly i hate you guys. i had to work a 24 hour shift when the speckled chambray dropped and came back home to it being sold out....

Would it make you feel better if I told you I was out of the house for maybe 5 hours and it was launched and sold out in that time?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads